PDA

View Full Version : Neteller transfer to another unrelated person on PartyPoker?

MasterShakes
01-26-2005, 02:09 AM
I would like to make a deposit to a friend's account on Party using Neteller. Would this raise any flags with Party? Also, if it does, would this type of deposit be allowed? Has anybody here tried this?

MasterShakes
01-26-2005, 02:40 AM
bump

MasterShakes
01-26-2005, 03:55 AM
bump.

Nightwish
01-26-2005, 04:36 AM
I wouldn't do it. Why can't you just deposit to your own account and do a player-to-player transfer?

BigBluffer
01-29-2005, 06:41 AM
What is the procedure for doing a player-to-player transfer on Party? Thanks.

Nightwish
01-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Go to the Party website, click on My Account, and go from there.

StellarWind
01-29-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to make a deposit to a friend's account on Party using Neteller. Would this raise any flags with Party? Also, if it does, would this type of deposit be allowed? Has anybody here tried this?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know what *would* happen.

What should happen is they freeze both your Neteller account and his Party account and conduct an investigation. It would scare me if anything less happened because of the enormous potential for theft.

Making the deposit into your own account and doing a player-to-player transfer is a sensible approach assuming:

1. You both have accounts on the same skin.

2. You don't need your maximum allowed deposit for your own use.

craig r
01-29-2005, 08:23 PM
I accidentally (it truly was an accident) deposited to my wife's account instead of mine the other day on Empire. I went to check my rake stats with my affiliate, and was told I had $0 rake. I thought this doesn't make sense, I have played a lot of hands. Well, I went to empire and noticed that I had been playing under my wife's username (this username was the same as others i have used at other sites, so i didn't even notice) and she doesn't have a rakeback deal. So, I cashed out to my neteller (the same one I deposited to her account with) and the money was in my account within 6 hours. But, I told all the party skins my situation with my wife before I had set up my own accounts, so maybe that is why it didn't raise any red flags.

craig