PDA

View Full Version : Rounders Trivia Question

Onaflag
01-26-2005, 01:32 AM
If this is old, then slap me, but I just noticed it myself.

John Malkovich = Teddy KGB, right?

What other movie is John known as Teddy? No Googling.

Onaflag.............

wacki
01-26-2005, 01:34 AM
go away.

Onaflag
01-26-2005, 01:36 AM
10-4...going away...I'm outta here.....and while I see myself out the door, please feel free to GFYS!

Onaflag..........

wacki
01-26-2005, 01:42 AM
Sorry kid, it's just that rounders questions/trivia has been done here about a thousand times. It gets old real quick. It used to be my favorite movie, now I hate it.

Onaflag
01-26-2005, 01:47 AM
1st, I ain't a kid. 2nd, I just now noticed while watching another movie. I haven't seen Rounders in a couple years, but was kind of amused by the connection.

So, basically, take your Rounders Phobia and shove it up your ass. I guess it should have been a John Malkovich trivia question or are you also a hater of his career because he also played a role in a movie you now loath?

Onaflag..........

ArchAngel71857
01-26-2005, 02:26 AM
Being John Malkovich.
<font color="white">Knockaround Guys &lt;yawn&gt; </font>
-AA

ClaytonN
01-26-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Being John Malkovich.
<font color="white">Knockaround Guys &lt;yawn&gt; </font>
-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

No way /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

gchaos
01-26-2005, 03:10 AM
Looks like wacki took your advice...nice avatar wacki /images/graemlins/smile.gif

wacki
01-26-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like wacki took your advice...nice avatar wacki /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I didn't. If you notice nobody answered his question. That's because this has been done countless times before. The answer is Knockaround guys and it is a good movie. I wasn't trying to be mean, that stuff just gets real old and OOT is crowded enough as is.

gchaos
01-26-2005, 04:27 AM
First off, I said you took his advice. I did NOT say you answered his question. I am guessing English is your second language because you apparently cannot read very well, so I won't bash you for that. Second, some people DID answer (correctly or not, who cares). And lastly, your avatar has your head up your arse, which is perfect for you, because that is where it obviously is by the level of intelligence in your posts. If you don't like the question, you don't have to answer (or even read it for that matter). It cracks me up how people like you think they own these forums and that only their posts are interesting.

BusterStacks
01-26-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
First off, I said you took his advice. I did NOT say you answered his question. I am guessing English is your second language because you apparently cannot read very well, so I won't bash you for that. Second, some people DID answer (correctly or not, who cares). And lastly, your avatar has your head up your arse, which is perfect for you, because that is where it obviously is by the level of intelligence in your posts. If you don't like the question, you don't have to answer (or even read it for that matter). It cracks me up how people like you think they own these forums and that only their posts are interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you don't have enough posts to talk back to wacki. STFU and go away, he is automatically right.

wacki
01-26-2005, 04:49 AM
First off, I said you took his advice

his advice was

So, basically, take your Rounders Phobia and shove it up your ass.

Please explain to me how I took his advice.

I am guessing English is your second language because you apparently cannot read very well, so I won't bash you for that. Second, some people DID answer (correctly or not, who cares).

Yes, AA did say Being John Malkovich.. And some means plural. Only one person answered, so maybe you need to check your English.

And lastly, your avatar has your head up your arse, which is perfect for you, because that is where it obviously is by the level of intelligence in your posts.

It's kind of ironic that you are calling me unintelligent since you can't figure out that AA was making a joke. I don't see how anyone could take that answer seriously. My statement that nobody has answered (before my last post of course) still stands.

Wow....

gchaos
01-26-2005, 05:00 AM
Nice post...lol...apparently I did not realize that number of posts is directly related to level of intelligence in said posts. Only 2000 more to go and I will be able to act like an [censored]. Oooohhhh the excitement, I can hardly contain myself. I guess I better get posting so I can join the elite club, increase my self esteem, stop beating my dog, and have a better life in general. It is right in front of me, I can almost taste it. Wish me luck.

Tron
01-26-2005, 05:15 AM
Get a friend.

gchaos
01-26-2005, 05:28 AM
Wow, out of control. Where to start...

1. Rounders Phobia shove it up your arse...I found it funny that your avatar actually has your head up your arse (ok, so the picture is not really of you, and the person in the picture "probably" does not really have his head up his arse...you got me there). I am guessing now that you did not just change it to make a point. Pretty fun if you did though.
2. 2 people responded (ok only one answered, you got me there).
3. I have not seen Being John Malkovich, so I certainly did not know that the answer was a joke. I am guessing that he is in fact John in this movie (and not another character) and therefore could not be Teddy. But since I did not see the movie...well you get the point.

Guess I have to go rent Being John Malkovich now (and post a couple more thousand times). Man it's tough work trying to be somebody....

wacki
01-26-2005, 06:04 AM
To be clear, the rudest thing I have ever done in this thread is say "go away". I did say sorry though, and I did explain my reasons. When I explained myself I got even more flak. Yes I know I used the word kid, which was probably a mistake, but I've been very civil.

Second, this isn't just any old forum. This is a forum for poker enthusiasts and pros alike. This is their home. The OOT forum is how a lot of them talk to each other. So be respectful to the real poker players because way too many people aren't. You're more than welcome to join in, but just don't be that noob that constantly talks about Rounders or says he's an making 5 BB an hour. The stuff gets old and it gets old fast. Also, get a feel for OOT and other forums before you start making threads. If you don't know the proper etiquette, the only people that are going to take you seriously are the other noobs.

ArchAngel71857
01-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Highlite my earlier post.

-AA