PDA

View Full Version : CEO DAVID PLEASE READ

05-12-2002, 10:51 PM
David,

Sorry I dont beleive youve earned last name recognition yet

What that one poster said about your operation is very true. You people never respond to emails have lousy and rude support and cheating is prevelent at your site. I have made so many complaints about people teaming it is not even funny. And you know what happened as a result of my complaints? Abosolutely nothing. So you can just sit right back in your couzy chair and post all this garbage about how your sorry but I am not buying it. As the saying goes less talk but more action. You guys do have a great looking game ill give you that but in my opinion every thing else just stinks

E-O-M

05-12-2002, 11:30 PM
I responded below and asked you for details of these emails and team play allegations. Since you posted anonymously, and I have no emails from "quad floppa" or "quads for me", it is tough to act on your allegations.

Truepoker is adament about catching cheaters. We don't pretend that software flags are the sole answer and request players to notify our 24/7 Hosts or email in Hand numbers if something suspicious occurs.

Allegations of "team play" are reviewed. I would appreciate your help in identifying such "team players" as you suspect play on the site. I also want to see whtehr our review process broke down in handling any prior inquiries you forward.

David Gzesh

05-13-2002, 01:32 AM
Were there any cases at TruePoker where you caught colluders? If yes, have you returned the funds to players who have been cheated?