PDA

View Full Version : Request for data from winning players

MEbenhoe
01-25-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm currently in the beginning phases of a poker research project, and to begin this I need to collect a lot of data on my subject. Here's where you all come in:

I'm looking for players who are winning at above a 2 BB/100 winrate with a PT Database of over 100,000 hands at any single limit that would be willing to provide me with PT stats I need for my project.

The information I would need is:

Site Played on, Limit Played, # of hands, VP$IP, VP$IP from SB, Folded SB to steal, Folded BB to steal, Att to steal Blinds, Won $ WSF, BB/100, Went to SD, Won $ at SD, PFR, Saw flop all hands, saw flop not a blind, Aggression Factor (Preflop, Flop, turn, river, and total), Hours played, Std Dev, Avg Hours per session, Avg players per hand, Average players saw flop for entire table.

Also for each individual Hand:

Times dealt it, Win %, BB/Hand, Times dealt in blind, CCPF, VP$IP, W$WSF, PFR, RFI, LwPC, Went to SD, W$SD

Finally Position Stats:

For each position:
VP$IP, W$IP, W$WSF, BB/hand, Went to SD, W$SD, PFR, RFI

For each individual Starting Hand:

All the same stats provided for each starting hand this time broken down by position. These can be found by clicking "More Details" under the starting hand stats on the general info tab.

So I understand that this is pretty much an outrageous request, and that it will prob take anyone who agrees to provide me with such data a bit of time to put this all together. And I don't really expect to get many responses, but I hope some of you will see this as an opportunity to provide someone with some data who's intent is to work on a project that should help the community here as a whole. Once I finish compiling all data and putting together the entire research project, I will post everything here for everyone's use.

So if anyone would be willing to help please reply in this thread or send me a pm and we can figure out how you can transfer over your data.

Thank you for your consideration,

Matt

Greg J
01-25-2005, 11:50 PM
I thought of doing a multivariate regression including a whole bunch of players (not just winning ones) to test optimal Vpip, pf raise, and agression. Are you doing something alongs these lines? Just wondering.

MEbenhoe
01-25-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought of doing a multivariate regression including a whole bunch of players (not just winning ones) to test optimal Vpip, pf raise, and agression. Are you doing something alongs these lines? Just wondering.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, its something similar to this, but on a grander scale.