PDA

View Full Version : New Trend with regards to cashouts

05-12-2002, 04:15 PM
I dont know if anyone has noticed but there has been a trend that is being used by many gambling sites in regards to cashouts.

This new trend is to send any winnings to you via a check. So say you deposit 100.00 via paypal and you cashout out for 350.00.. The original purchase of 100.00 will be sent to paypal and the remainder of 250.00 will be send to you via a check. Now I dont know about you but I dont want to wait 21 days for my winnings. Now I know there are a couple sites that will credit it all back to your paypal these sites are True Poker, Acr, and Pokerstars. All the rest give you only options for checks which really sucks. You would think they would rather send it back to paypal because im sure it is much cheaper and also way more secure.

Im sure that they will change this policy if we all voice our opinions and say hey we dont want to wait 3 weeks for our money as you had our money immediately when we deposited.

Have a nice day

05-12-2002, 05:11 PM
PartyPoker allows you to send it to paypal.

MS Sunshine

05-12-2002, 07:15 PM
I only use Paypal to fund and am always given the Paypal/Check option everytime I cash out money in excess of my PP purchase.

05-12-2002, 08:07 PM
I have not run into that problem

(only with a credit card deposit ..long ago).

I have accounts at

WSEX

Partypoker

pokerstars

paradise

and have not had any trouble getting cashouts to my paypal account for more than deposited.

05-13-2002, 07:46 AM
Strange policy. I have contacted them about this several times, but I only get smalltalk in response. Maybe this is a problem for other contryes too??

I cant understand why some customers can get better service than others, but that is apparently PP's policy.

05-13-2002, 08:25 AM
I also dont understand what you are talking about. I have bought in for less than 1000$ and cashed out over 15 000$ to paypal last few months

05-13-2002, 08:28 AM
nm

05-13-2002, 09:57 AM
Paradise dont allow players from Denmark to cash out to PayPal.

Dont ask me why.

Havent had that problem from any other site.

05-13-2002, 11:27 AM
O course I get weird looks at the bank sometimes. Something about money from the carribean(sp?) just makes people suspicious.

05-13-2002, 01:48 PM
in strange positions

05-13-2002, 02:56 PM
I cashed out two weeks ago from from Paradise to Paypal.

Maaske er det fordi, det kun er et par maaneder siden at det blev muligt at tilknytte danske bankkonti. Jeg havde det samme problem som dig før jul.

Venlig hilsen

Kim (Danmark)

05-13-2002, 04:26 PM
I just spoke to them today a few hours ago. They still tell its not possible. How did you do?

When i cash out i only have option to choose cheque. How does your screen look like?

Did you initially deposit with PayPal? I used mastercard 1,5 years ago and have never made a deposit since.

05-13-2002, 05:23 PM
Kim,

could i ask you to mail me your nickname on Paradise. They dont believe its true that you can use PayPal!!! LOL

Or mail me and and we can make some other arrangement if you want to stay anonymous.

my mail is holdemdk@yahoo.com