PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Notes

05-11-2002, 11:29 AM
I was just curious how most players use Paradise's notes and if you find them useful. Do you tend to classify players as "weak tight" "tight aggressive" "loose passive" etc... or do you makes notes on specific plays that they have made. Any thoughts appreciated.

05-11-2002, 12:39 PM
In addition to what you have already said. I rate them 1-10; also comments such as defends all blinds; defends small blind always in an unraised pot; plays any ace any position; any suited; seems to tilt or play looser when gets sucked out; etc...specific plays if I feel important.

In a nutshell I think one should use this as much (or little) as they think it will help them and are willing to use it.

KC50

05-11-2002, 01:46 PM
Ditto above... but after watching them for a while and seeing a trend, I put this logo in

05-11-2002, 01:55 PM
weird, it deleted part of my message.

I have my homemade fish symbol ( I would type it in for you but, it keeps deleting it and everything behind it on the message. It consists of the less than sign, a few left parentheses and another left arrow for the tail. The more left parentheses, the bigger bigger the potential fish. I look for at least two of these symbols before selecting a game to sit down.

Just my $.02.

Kevin

P.S. everytime I tried to type the symbol, it and everything behind it was erased...weird

05-13-2002, 12:24 AM
as Deion Sanders once said: "BOFE!" (both)