PDA

View Full Version : POKER COSMO INFORMATION

05-11-2002, 12:42 AM
OK. New information. For those of you who used Paypal: They stated that if presented with a court order or a subpoena they could give

up some information about the pokercosmo account. They cannot reveal any information without a court order.

They also gave their legal department phone number: (650) 251 1130. If you file a claim against Paypal through your attorney, have the attorney get a court order to obtain this information. There are people at this number who could be helpful in tracking down the owners of the account. The customer service number for Paypal is (402)935 7733. I would ask for Tony Ward, as he is somewhat familiar with our predicament.

I am going to speak with Steve Cohen again on Monday in reference to Galaxy S.A. I will then question him about being listed as the "seller" on the Paypal account.

05-11-2002, 01:03 AM
By the way, as always, anyone who wishes to contact me with any questions can E-mail me at omaha8orbetter@aol.com

05-11-2002, 02:51 PM

05-12-2002, 12:25 PM
I fo one would gladly give a percentage of any moneies collected to pay for ONE attorney instead of dozens or hundreds...anyone interested?

LuckyOne50@msn.com

I have talked to many about the fact that rake money should be the only money that the sites have control over! but unlesswe as players insist on that, the sites will get away with it...why should we have to have a SEPARATE bankroll for every site???