PDA

View Full Version : Poker Cosmo Update

05-10-2002, 03:00 PM
OK. I spoke with Tim Bush today, who was supposedly the President of the comapny associated with Poker Cosmo. He says that Steve Cohen in Costa Rica has all of the Firepay, Paypal, and Poker Cosmo information or whatever is left of it.

I called Steve Cohen again. He said that Galaxy S.A. is responsible for Poker Cosmo. He is going into the records to give me the information that he has on Galaxy S.A. and its contacts. I will hear back from him on Monday.

I also spoke with my Lawyer and he assures me that we are entitled to receive ALL of our money that was in the account including profits. Since Firepay is a "Merchant house" with Poker Cosmo being its "sub account", then Firepay is essentially responsible for all of the money.

Let me just reitorate how important it is that we all file a claim with the following parties:

1. Credit card Companies for deposits made through Firepay and Paypal. They (the credit card company) will file the dispute for you. You'll need to fill out the paper work they send you and return it immediately. Most times they (the credit card company) issue what's known as a "provisional credit". This is where they will place the money back into you account until the claim is resolved.

2. File claims individually with Firepay and Paypal.

3. Go to www.IFCCFBI.gov (http://www.IFCCFBI.gov) and file your claim the the Internet Fraud Complaint Center for the FBI.

Anyone can contact me at omaha8orbetter@aol.com with any questions. Good luck to us all!

05-10-2002, 04:13 PM
how much you lose 112?

05-10-2002, 04:30 PM
$5111.00

05-10-2002, 05:44 PM
I'll filed a complaint with Paypal. They listed Steve Cohen as the "seller's name".

Later