PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 05:02 PM
I don't get it. She's a kinda cute young chick with a big rack. There's nothing especially hot or beautiful about her at all. I bet most all high schools in the US have chicks a lot hotter than her. What's the big deal?

http://webusers.warwick.net/~u1050323/t117.jpg

Freakin
01-25-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it. She's a kinda cute young chick with a big rack. There's nothing especially hot or beautiful about her at all. I bet most all high schools in the US have chicks a lot hotter than her. What's the big deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger15SB
01-25-2005, 05:08 PM
I have thought this exact same thing. She is kinda fat and has freckles, big whoop.

Big Mac
Nice mask. I don't need to hide but different strokes for different folks.

Here's a suggestion buddy. Why don't you buy yourself a spine?

ZeeJustin
I agree. She's very overrated.

Dynasty
01-25-2005, 05:09 PM
I saw Freaky Friday on cable over the weekend (good family movie) and was struck by how much she looks like Tatum O'Neil.

fatmongo
01-25-2005, 05:10 PM
Apparently Jack White doesn't get the attraction either.

--Jack White snubbed teen star Lindsay Lohan when he was asked to play on her debut album.
The White Stripes rocker was horrified at the thought of performing with the actress-turned-singer and refused.
He confessed: "Somebody had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to play guitar on Lindsay Lohan's album.
Ha ha ha! She's another one of those 16-year-old actresses, and she's making an album. Like, 'NO!'"
Jack has also slammed teen singer Ashlee Simpson and branded hotel heiress Paris Hilton a "skank".

Rick Diesel
01-25-2005, 05:10 PM
Plus the big rack is not even natural. She is an average chick to me.

Boris
01-25-2005, 05:11 PM
Have you watched Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen yet?

[ QUOTE ]
She's a kinda cute young chick with a big rack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn D. What more do you want?

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. But I'd still do her.

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 05:12 PM
I don't even understand the gimmick of your gimmick account.

brassnuts
01-25-2005, 05:13 PM
I like redheads.

ChicagoTroy
There is no big deal. She's a manufactured pop tart, like Ashlee Simpson. Ashlee Simpson would still be big if her handlers hadn't bungled on SNL and put her in a position where she had to sing live.
http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/000582.shtml (this website is extremely funny)

daryn
anyone else think she looks like malcolm in the middle?

ThaSaltCracka
01-25-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's the big deal?

[/ QUOTE ] she is 18, is cute, and has big tits, thats pretty much all guys over 20 need.

Schneids
01-25-2005, 05:15 PM
I read this on some message board, I think maybe thatsjustnotright.net?

"I never really knew what to think of her. She's just very average in all things she's accomplished; singing, acting, interviews, even these photos. Her weight has fluxuated between average and skinny more than a handful of times since achieving the status of 'everyday fame', but I doubt she has an eating disorder as she's too young and isn't famous enough to have that kind of stress yet. Unless of course, she *thinks* that she's more popular than she is, which could be.

Also, this girl has freckles. I don't mean a few cutesy freckles, but she has them all over her body. Typically people that have that many freckles, also have a few randomly placed moles. Looking over pictures of her I can't see any visible moles, so she either has had them removed pre-fame or they're lurking in more private areas, which is a pretty gross thought. Because of this, I feel that no matter how hot she grows up to be, she's always going to look like an alien when she's naked. That's going to be a major turn-off to alot of guys, despite her fame.

She doesn't come off as the type of girl that wears thongs. She almost certainly does own a thong or two, but she probably tells others that might see them in her drawer/laundry, that they were gag gifts from friends. However she'll put one on to attempt to impress a guy that she's interested in. This is because girls like her haven't had the type of family or experiences that allow them that independant confidence that select other females posses. That could all change quickly though if she remains in the limelight for awhile. Take a look at Britney, there are lots of non-physical similarities between the two if compared at the same age.

Sexually, you can almost bank on the idea that growing up she masturbated alot more often than her female friends and classmates. She's still young, so she's probably never broken the habit and a blacklight over her tour bus sleeping quarters would likely uncover quite a bit of spackle.

Another sexually related item worth mention, would be that she almost certainly hates giving head but still does it, or would do it, at times when she feels that she's in love with someone, as it makes her feel good knowing that she's made them feel good(aww how cute). Women like this almost never give good blowjobs because they simply do not have the motivation, nor any want, whatsoever, to improve. They're of the thinking that, if it works and the guy cums(which she dodges), that they've done a good job. This probably will not be a problem for her though, as it's rare for any man to stop a female from sucking him off, regardless of how poor a job she's doing. It generally kills the mood, though a few playful pointers or mildly lurid suggestives might improve her technique, but I doubt it'd be anything more than on a per-blowjob basis. The next cock, she'd be right back to her old ways.

I can also tell you that no matter to what level of fame this girl rises, she's not going to change much sexually. There's a very slim chance that she's going to open up to many new ideas as she was raised in the type of household where penis enters vagina and that's sex as she understands it. Likely having a man squat over her face, taint dead center to the bridge of the nose and dropping a testicle onto each eyelid as he masturbates himself with handfulls of her hair, wasn't something she thought much about in any of her many masturbation sessions."

Sponger15SB
[ QUOTE ]

--Jack White snubbed teen star Lindsay Lohan when he was asked to play on her debut album.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow! Well if Jack White snubbs you're pretty much a failure.

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh out loud...POTD

Big Mac
01-25-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Calling me names now? Let me guess you wear a tutu on Thursdays.

How bout this, I don't understand that you don't understand. Let me find you in a dark alley somewhere between here and there.

Sponger15SB
01-25-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I read this on some message board ...........

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah....my.....thoughts......exactly.....

wow the person who wrote that post has some serious mental / obsession problems.

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What's the big deal?

[/ QUOTE ] she is 18, is cute, and has big tits, thats pretty much all guys over 20 need.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right, but the under-20 guys are much more picky?

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you watched Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll post an update in a movie thread!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She's a kinda cute young chick with a big rack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn D. What more do you want?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I'd be very happy to have her come over. It's just that I don't understand the Lindsay-mania, that's all.

tdarko
01-25-2005, 05:19 PM
usually fat girls have big tits, i agree nothing to write home about...and yes i would still do her!

NLSoldier
01-25-2005, 05:19 PM
Lindsay Lohan (http://www.big-boys.com/pictures/picture0412.html)

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? You read that someplace you don't quite remember and just typed it out off the top of your head? That's weird.

Edge34
01-25-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey El D,

I think a lot of its timing. People like to call her the anti-Hilary Duff. Or at least something like that...

Saw someone talking on VH1 or something the other day and they put it in a great way:

"Hilary Duff is like the girl you take home to mom. Lindsay Lohan is the girl you cheat on Hilary Duff with."

I think she's pretty good looking too, btw. Not the hottest woman in the world, but they ain't all gonna be Heidi Klum. Well above average in my book (and I don't care a bit about the freckles...maybe I'm just weird like that?)

Schneids
01-25-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? You read that someplace you don't quite remember and just typed it out off the top of your head? That's weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I copy/pasted this text onto a friend's message board awhile ago just to see if there was any doubt the person described was Lohan. So, seeing your thread, I went to the friend's BB, and copy/pasted it off that. I do not recall the original source but it is probably thatsjustnotright.net BB.

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 05:28 PM
How about a Hillary-Lindsay sandwich? Mmmmmmmmm....

Boris
01-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Confession of Boris: I've seen COATDQ. Lohan's tits are the only redeeming quality of that flick.

Edge34
01-25-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't even get me started...

Problem: Hilary's only 16 or 17 I think...but then, I'm only 20, and its only illegal if anybody finds out... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Schneids
01-25-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Problem: Hilary's only 16 or 17 I think...but then, I'm only 20, and its only illegal if anybody finds out... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I'm a Hilary Duff expert but she is 17 and very very close to legality.

IndieMatty
01-25-2005, 05:34 PM
or she's already past it...depends on where you live

ageofconsent.org

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I'm a Hilary Duff expert but she is 17 and very very close to legality.

[/ QUOTE ]
Already there in some states.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-25-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't even get me started...

[/ QUOTE ]
20/2+7=17. You're clear. Barely. If she's 17.

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
20/2+7=17. You're clear. Barely. If she's 17.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that stand up in court?

IndieMatty
01-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Now I know why you live in florida.

Actually I know this, I grew up in Massapequa, and was pretty close to the whole Amy Fisher/Buttafuoco thing, I used to get into fights that NY's age of consent at the time was 17. (He only got prosecuted for the sex he had with her when she was 16)

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 05:39 PM
FWIW, I think Hillary Duff is a lot hotter than Lindsay Lohan.

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now I know why you live in florida. Actually I know this, I grew up in Massapequa, and was pretty close to the whole Amy Fisher/Buttafuoco thing, I used to get into fights that NY's age of consent at the time was 17. (He only got prosecuted for the sex he had with her when she was 16)

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually I have no idea what the AOC is here. I'm way outta that loop. Is it 17?

Tyler Durden
01-25-2005, 05:40 PM
I jammed three hotter chicks than her in the month of November alone.

Tyler Durden
01-25-2005, 05:41 PM
Just kidding. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

IndieMatty
01-25-2005, 05:42 PM
There was a time when Florida and Hawaii was 14/15 depending on some factors. It is now 16 I believe.

Off the top of my head, in my area, it's 17 in NY, 16 in NJ and 16 in CT. Weird.

istewart
01-25-2005, 05:43 PM
Hilary Duff is one of those people I wouldn't mind killing. Lohan is better than her.

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. If that were true, we surely would have read some posts about them here.

Edge34
01-25-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

mistrpug
01-25-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Schneids
01-25-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hilary Duff is one of those people I wouldn't mind killing. Lohan is better than her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe I have to post these pics on this forum for the second time.

http://www.mtmtechnologies.net/duff1.JPG
http://www.mtmtechnologies.net/duff2.JPG
http://www.mtmtechnologies.net/duff3.JPG

Care to retract your statement yet?

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 05:53 PM
Not based on those. there are better pics of her available.

ThaSaltCracka
01-25-2005, 05:54 PM
I need to take a shower after seeing these pics, dude, wtf, she is 17!!!!!!!

I am horrible.

Schneids
01-25-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Less talk more pics?

Zeno
01-25-2005, 05:56 PM
If its hot and juicy on the inside, does the outside matter that much? Within reason I mean, that is to say, reasons of legality, weight, height, and money.

Old Man Zeno

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 05:57 PM
http://trance3303.tripod.com/trance/tranceDUFF.jpg

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-25-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If its hot and juicy on the inside, does the outside matter that much? Within reason I mean, that is to say, reasons of legality, weight, height, and money.

Old Man Zeno

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what exactly you're arguing for here, but I'm sure you'll find support for it.

IndieMatty
01-25-2005, 05:58 PM
Dude 17 is legal in more states then not. Stalk away!

Edge34
01-25-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Less talk more pics?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.hilaryfansite.nl/doc/Hilary%20Duff-1235_1.jpg

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/mtv/mtv_video_music_awards_2004_arrivals_photos/hilary_duff/mtv2.jpg

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 05:59 PM
http://s9.skins.be/pics/Hilary_duff_lko8-06.jpg

brassnuts
01-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Too much eye make-up in the first two pics. She looks pretty cute in the third one, though.

theBruiser500
01-25-2005, 06:20 PM
I thought Lindsey Lohan looked great in Mean Girls but haven't been impressed with any pictures of her I've seen on the internet or magazines.

Nottom
01-25-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I think a lot of its timing. People like to call her the anti-Hilary Duff. Or at least something like that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that you mention it, I don't really see the fascenation with Duff either.

Nottom
01-25-2005, 06:28 PM
I would only consider the top pic particularly flattering. I don't really think these help your case much.

Edge34
01-25-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe its the whole Disney girl growing up into a hot chick thing. I dunno. I don't particularly care either, I think she's fine. And she is talented, she CAN sing, whether she chooses to actually do it or not (with the way her genre is). Kinda like the whole Britney or Christina thing, only a LOT less trashy.

jdl22
01-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Meh, she just looks young. I think both are mediocre, Lindsay Lohan did look hot as Hermione on SNL though. I would say I prefer Lindsay Lohan because she actually has some curves.

Tyler Durden
01-25-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. If that were true, we surely would have read some posts about them here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, good point.

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would only consider the top pic particularly flattering. I don't really think these help your case much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that Schneids' pic selection sucked.

http://www.hilaryduff.com/html_2003/pictures/pictures_big/aug03_02.jpg

http://www.hilaryduff.com/html_2003/pictures/pictures_big/aug03_04.jpg

KowCiller
01-25-2005, 06:43 PM
<----- Personally I just like to see 'em bounce!

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

KoW

GuyOnTilt
01-25-2005, 06:44 PM

Whatever you do, don't get him started on Avril. The guy's obsessed. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GoT

Edge34
01-25-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Whatever you do, don't get him started on Avril. The guy's obsessed. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's NOT just me he raves about Avril to... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wacki
01-25-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe nobody has replied to this. This is something I will tell every person that talks about Lohan from now on.

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Avril is sexy 'cuz she has the whole "little punk-rock girl" thing going, which is hot. On pure looks, she's nothing special.

That little Sum 41 dude is doing her now. That guy is pretty cool.

BottlesOf
01-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Here's something that I commonly see misstated.

The notion that girls under 18 are illegal and over 18 are legal is just incorrect. Various states have different ages of consent, and the age of the male also plays a role in whether or not an incident qualifies as statutory rape. A 19 year old and a 16 year old may be legal, whereas a 29 year old and a 16 year old may not be.

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe nobody has replied to this. This is something I will tell every person that talks about Lohan from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa. I hadn't seen that comment while looking at a pic. Holy cow, she does look like Malcolm in the Middle. Wow, daryn!

Popinjay
01-25-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

She's hot and can sing. I also /images/graemlins/heart.gif Avril

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

She's hot and can sing. I also /images/graemlins/heart.gif Avril

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.deansplanet.com/images/celebs/no_makeup/avril_lavigne_no_makeup_04.jpg

Avril pics (http://www.deansplanet.com/nomakeup_avril.html)

Ogre
01-25-2005, 06:52 PM
does anybody else think that ED looks like the guy in the McDonalds comercail??

Popinjay
01-25-2005, 06:53 PM
I refuse to believe that is Avril Lavigne

jdl22
01-25-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hadn't thougth of it but you have a point:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/malcolm/gallery/images/340/malcolm3.jpg
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Newsweek/Photos/mag/040223_Issue/040214_LindsayLohan_vm.vmedium.jpg

Slacker13
01-25-2005, 06:55 PM
She is cute, def not hot. It must be a breast thing, I know I am always looking at them.

GuyOnTilt
01-25-2005, 06:57 PM
She's hot and can sing.

She's really not very hot, but like El D said, she has a corner on a certain style right now so I can see what the appeal is.

GoT

Edge34
01-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Believe it, dude.

To make you feel a little better though...

http://ziza.bonwalcpm.com/1z/alavigne/avril_lavigne.jpg

http://www.themorpheuslife.blogger.com.br/avril.jpg

ThaSaltCracka
01-25-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Believe it, dude.

To make you feel a little better though...

http://ziza.bonwalcpm.com/1z/alavigne/avril_lavigne.jpg

http://www.themorpheuslife.blogger.com.br/avril.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

is she suppose to look better in this pic?

yuck!

Edge34
01-25-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm missing the resemblance....MAYBE a long shot...not close enough to bug me. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Schneids
01-25-2005, 07:01 PM
OMG if you're going to post Avril pics at least post a good one? I'd post some but I'm done posting pics cuz I apparently suck at it.

Edge34
01-25-2005, 07:03 PM
Post some better ones then Schneider. These were some of the best I could find that weren't either crappy quality or too incredibly small. (That is, without having hundreds already on here...)

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-25-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hadn't thougth of it but you have a point:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/malcolm/gallery/images/340/malcolm3.jpg
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Newsweek/Photos/mag/040223_Issue/040214_LindsayLohan_vm.vmedium.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
So... by "she looks like malcolm in the middle" you mean "she has the same color hair as malcolm in the middle and also has two eyes, a nose, and all her teeth"? The only thing I could spot you on this one aside from the same hair color is that they both have a somewhat pointy chin.

Edge34
01-25-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is she suppose to look better in this pic?

yuck!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not the Avril expert, but can you argue that she looks better in those other pictures honestly?

EDIT: Here's one...

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/skyhn999/avril.jpg

Schneids
01-25-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

http://www.hilaryduff.com/html_2003/pictures/pictures_big/aug03_02.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

That picture is gorgeous props to you Diablo.

joeboe2001
01-25-2005, 07:15 PM
Would you like fries with that?

jdl22
01-25-2005, 07:22 PM
They have the same shaped face, similar nose, similar eye brow ridge...

stabn
01-25-2005, 07:27 PM
That's just because hillary isn't legal...

sfer
01-25-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Avril is sexy 'cuz she has the whole "little punk-rock girl" thing going, which is hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes me want to cry. Didn't you see the Pixies recently, Diablo? It makes Kim Deal want to cry as well.

sfer
01-25-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The notion that girls under 18 are illegal and over 18 are legal is just incorrect. Various states have different ages of consent, and the age of the male also plays a role in whether or not an incident qualifies as statutory rape. A 19 year old and a 16 year old may be legal, whereas a 29 year old and a 16 year old may not be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boom Boom is 22, knows the law, and hangs around high schools in the afternoon.

Edge34
01-25-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's just because hillary isn't legal...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, man, I thought she was hotter before I even found out she was young. All I ever knew was her on that Disney show (my last GF loved it). Then when she started her singing career, everybody talking about she was only 16, it was just like "Damn."

As though I'd have a shot anyways... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BottlesOf
01-25-2005, 07:51 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Avril is sexy 'cuz she has the whole "little punk-rock girl" thing going, which is hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes me want to cry. Didn't you see the Pixies recently, Diablo? It makes Kim Deal want to cry as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a break. She's cute when she's up there singing those catch little songs. Complicated. sk8rboi. This new one, so much for her happy ending? Come on dude, admit it, you like Avril Lavigne and you think she's hot when you see her singing in her little wanna-be-punk-rock-chick getup. Of course nobody's mistaking her for Kim Deal or Kim Gordon or, for that matter, Gwen Stefani or even Kay Hanley.

IndieMatty
01-25-2005, 08:31 PM
The girl is hot. Thats it.

http://67.15.104.193/3100/Lindsay%20Lohan%20Nipple.JPG

IsaacW
01-25-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I saw the Pixies in December, they were TEH R OCK. I don't care what anyone says, Kim Deal is hot because she rocks.

wonderwes
01-25-2005, 08:51 PM
I was just about to post that linsday nipple pop out. You can see its pure mass in the first link. Its ok to not think she's hot. I can accept that. However I will not accept someone telling me, for her being 18 (link1), she has one great rack.

Lohan 1 (http://www.alluvium.com/~wes/lohan-nipple.jpg)

Lohan 2 (http://www.alluvium.com/~wes/lindsaylohan2.jpg)

sfer
01-25-2005, 09:05 PM
I work with a Canadian guy who grew up in the same small, rural, podunk hometown outside Ottawa as her. He brags about it. All the time. He's lame. Thus, I've chosen to ignore her. Repeating this activity works well for me.

AEKDBet
01-25-2005, 10:58 PM
Let me clear this up. She is marketed and created hot vag'.

It's the same thing as Ashlee Simpson went through... hmmm how can we market Jessica's (Blonde-Teeny-Pop-Idol) little sister.

Lets do the punk grundge thing --- and man did it work - until the SNL incident.

Chubby, freckles, above average looks what to do.... airbrush that sh_t!! Run her through MTV and put emphasis on her clevage (which is nice BTW). Boom - sex symbol created.

BadBoyBenny
01-25-2005, 11:03 PM
Going with the divide by two add seven rule you are good to go.

Nottom
01-26-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe its the whole Disney girl growing up into a hot chick thing. I dunno. I don't particularly care either, I think she's fine. And she is talented, she CAN sing, whether she chooses to actually do it or not (with the way her genre is). Kinda like the whole Britney or Christina thing, only a LOT less trashy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not that I don't think either one is hot (if I had to choose I would take Duff) but I just don't think either one is exceptional. I would imagine you could walk into most high schools and find 2-3 girls that are hotter than either one.

mosquito
01-26-2005, 12:48 AM
Useless to comment....

Punker
01-26-2005, 12:48 AM
That's just not right.

Though the term "spackle" made me laugh (and continues to do so).

SuitedSixes
01-26-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I bet most all high schools in the US have chicks a lot hotter than her.

[/ QUOTE ]
In my dreams there is a site where every high school in America posts pictures of their hottest chicks (All over 18, of course).

mikeyvegas
01-26-2005, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That guy is pretty cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you guys hang out or have you heard this from a friend of a friend?

DangerGoodson
01-26-2005, 01:54 AM
her and Hilary Duff both need to drop 10-15 before they become +EV

DCJ311
01-29-2005, 03:15 AM
Wow.

I never thought I would ever have to click the word 'Flat' in a Lindsay Lohan thread. Anyways, she is good looking, but nothing to go crazy over. If she were a stock I would sell her ASAP.

ilya
01-29-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When you fantasize about getting with a celebrity, don't you prefer to be able to believe in your fantasy?