PDA

View Full Version : bank of nevis

05-10-2002, 02:25 PM
who is/uses the bank of nevis, sighned by debra wallace? cheque arrived with no explination, and dose not match any of my pending cashouts. info would be appricated.

05-10-2002, 03:55 PM
It is Highlands. A partial payout until they get more money.

05-10-2002, 04:10 PM
AOK =thanks -was leaning that direction, or a token from some unknown admirer lol.

maby there is a light at end of tunnel. i wrote this off as gone - good going highlands = compaire a failed site with intregity to someone like pokercosmos who appear to have absconded.

05-10-2002, 05:27 PM
According to an email I received from Highlands today, they had $35,419.62 in cashout requests and $10,000 cash on hand, so they made proportional payouts with a promise to pay the balance within 10 days. When the check arrived, I was in my car on the way to the bank so fast I had to yell at the DHL deliveyrman to back his van the hell outta my driveway so I could leave. I sure hope the check clears. Otherwise I wasted my gas & sideswiped two cars for nothing. Nevertheless, I am pleased to note that even partial payments is not an action taken by someone intending to scam.