PDA

View Full Version : More about me

Big Mac
01-25-2005, 01:37 PM
I've told my share of morons that if they don't like what I say that can kiss my fat ass. So guess what my friend. You don't like this here is a nice little "X" where you can plant one.

I'm not a bad ass by nature, it is something I had to develop. Not born in hard knocks F* this cliche I had a very nuturing family. No I don't want my mother in bed, here is another "x" right next to that big mole with 2 hairs growing out of it.

So I am raised in a proper setting in a normal neighborhood USA. I turn 18 and decide that I'm changing my name to Mac. Sort of like a religous break through but much much different.

I decided as Mac that I would have an image to build and maintain. I did this and those that got in my way got a shot of the pinkish hue of my moon.

A good friend of mine, we'll call him Chops, said that I only had 1 name rather than 2. We decided to go to Mc Donalds and discuss my future.

While eating this fine healthy food an idea struck and as they say the rest is history. I put on 175 pounds and a star was born.

ThaSaltCracka
01-25-2005, 01:40 PM
was this suppose to be funny?

YourFoxyGrandma
01-25-2005, 01:44 PM
I think that's the special sauce talking.

Big Mac
01-25-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
was this suppose to be funny?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I look like a F&%&ing clown to you?

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 01:46 PM
I've already blocked him.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-25-2005, 01:47 PM
This definitely isn't funny, but I do find myself strangely desiring some McDonald's. It'll be a QPC though. You know what they call those in France? Royale with Cheese. It's because of the metric system. They don't know what the hell a quarter pound is.

vulturesrow
01-25-2005, 01:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/prowlerslim/clown.jpg

pshreck
01-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Clear attempt to be funny, but it's a paragraph full of crap.

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Aren't we now ignoring the bad gimmick accounts? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LALDAAS
01-25-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This definitely isn't funny, but I do find myself strangely desiring some McDonald's. It'll be a QPC though. You know what they call those in France? Royale with Cheese. It's because of the metric system. They don't know what the hell a quarter pound is.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a great movie.

cnfuzzd
01-25-2005, 08:03 PM
so you werent born with the name mac, you actually *changed* it to Mac.....

ignored.

peace

john nickle

tdarko
01-25-2005, 08:07 PM
everytime i read a post of yours the only thing i can think of is i hate you for your lackluster attempt on either being funny or a hardass.

oh but the pic made me crave a quarterpounder, so adios