PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

The_Individual
01-25-2005, 04:26 AM

nothumb
01-25-2005, 04:34 AM
I used to just assume this about my girlfriend. You don't have to leave. Seriously. I decided to spend a bit more time experiencing our relationship rather than thinking about her in the abstract as an asset.

If I sound snippy, I'm not intending to be.

NT

private joker
01-25-2005, 05:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so i am with this really great sweat girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Girls that sweat are hot.

http://www.heatbasketball.org/Sweat.jpg

The_Individual
01-25-2005, 05:16 AM

ilya
01-25-2005, 05:19 AM
Could you just kill yourself anyway please?

daryn
01-25-2005, 05:24 AM
this is how i feel too. sucks man, but that's life.

theBruiser500
01-25-2005, 06:11 AM
This thread is really weird.

Edit: I don't understand what any of you people are talking about.

eric5148
01-25-2005, 06:15 AM
Wtf? Have you people turned into QLCers? This thread is uber-lame.

Schneids
01-25-2005, 06:16 AM
Listen to some Dashboard Confessional.

jimymat
01-25-2005, 07:16 AM
" but we dont love dem ho's " snoop dog 1994

thatpfunk
01-25-2005, 08:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He likes the chick he is dating a lot but he knows that he will probably do something to [censored] up their relationship eventually and they will break up. He feels like a prick for knowing it.

It happens.

Rushmore
01-25-2005, 08:47 AM
So, uh, the thread about some girl playing bad poker got taken down, but this thread continues to breathe the sweet air of life at 2+2?

It's a world gone mad, MAD, I tell you!

This reminds me of when John Belushi died, yet Bob Hope inexplicably remained alive.

Ok, bad analogy. Let me try again.

...some other time.

Rushmore
01-25-2005, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He likes the chick he is dating a lot but he knows that he will probably do something to [censored] up their relationship eventually and they will break up. He feels like a prick for knowing it.

It happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ramble On plays in the background.

MEbenhoe
01-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Well I have to say I actually know how you feel. I'm with a girl right now who I really like, but as much as I like her I have that same feeling in the back of my head that I'm gonna end up breaking her heart at some point. Sucks to feel that way, but there really isnt anything you can do.

MasterShakes
01-25-2005, 10:29 AM
Listen to some Something Corporate.

IndieMatty
01-25-2005, 10:31 AM
Listen to this man kids, he knows what he speaks.

Dr. Strangelove
01-25-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
id put first from the left on all fours and make her scream my name. picture that carnival games where you hit frogs with a rubber hammer.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the first from the right? Or are you talking about the middle one? I don't understand which one you are talking about, but I'd hit the second from the top.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-25-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
id put first from the left on all fours and make her scream my name. picture that carnival games where you hit frogs with a rubber hammer.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the first from the right? Or are you talking about the middle one? I don't understand which one you are talking about, but I'd hit the second from the top.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think by "first from the left" he means the one farthest to the left and not the one on the right or the one in the middle. Think... on the left.

SomethingClever
01-25-2005, 02:04 PM
I know how you feel. Back when we were dating, my wife and I took a two year break.

It was hard at the time, but ultimately a very necessary step.

Your mileage may vary.

Ulysses
01-25-2005, 02:26 PM
<yawn>. No worries, I bet you're young. If so, you'll probably grow up and get over this nonsense. For most people, at some point you realize that there's plenty of drama and conflict in life without having to create your own. If you come to that realization, a lot of things become a lot simpler. On the other hand, you might be one of those people just destined to be miserable forever.

TimM
01-25-2005, 02:31 PM
Why choose? All three at once. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

lucas9000
01-25-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

you forgot "he thinks he's some kind of profound thinker."