PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted Party step 3

DrPublo
01-25-2005, 03:45 AM
Hi, I don't post in this forum often but when I used to play a lot of SNGs (mostly 20+2 and 30+3) I was a frequent reader/lurker.

Within the past week, mainly out of boredom, I won my way into a Party step 3. Basically I played the 11/1 one night when I couldn't sleep, wound up winning, and just tonight won the 50/5. Problem is I'm not all that interested in actually playing the 200/15, although I'm sure there are people on this forum that do so regularly and wouldn't mind an additional 200/15 at some sort of discount.

If this sort of thing is done at all (again, tourneys have not been my focus of late), PM me if interested and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks.

The Doc

dcoles11
01-25-2005, 05:59 AM
too easy to get to level 3 to try and sell it. keep it and try to make it to level 5, at that point you'll probably wanna play it yourself, but if not you may be able to get someone to offer you something then, though im not sure how that would work. but like i said earlier, step 3 is too easy to get to for anyone to offer you anything for it.

DrPublo
01-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Good point....without even trying really, I got there. What level would you say the level 3's play comparable to? If I want to get serious about it I should practice at the 50+5 or 100+9s for a couple weeks and then play the level 3.

The Doc

schwza
01-25-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but like i said earlier, step 3 is too easy to get to for anyone to offer you anything for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's ridiculous - it's not like when you buy in to a step 1 they just hand you a step 3 entry. your real problem is that the buyer would have to play the steps 4 and 5 on your account as well.

is this a multi-table or single table?

DrPublo
01-25-2005, 05:29 PM
Single table, which is why I posted it here.

The Doc