PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a program to review all-in expectation/results

AleoMagus
01-24-2005, 11:51 PM
Hi. I have heard a few people (eastbay? rachelwxn?) mention programs which will go through hand histories and track all-ins and compare expectation at the point of the all-in with our realized win rates.

I think eastbay described this as nothing more than a pacifier once, but nonetheless, I think I'd really like to use something like this on my last few hundred SNG results.

Regards
Brad S

AleoMagus
01-24-2005, 11:53 PM
If so, I'd really appreciate if it could be emailed to me.

Shub314@hotmail.com.

Regards
Brad S

eastbay
01-25-2005, 12:14 AM
You wouldn't want to try to use it, it's a mess of unix shell scripts. Sorry. Maybe some day I'll clean it up into something useable, 'cause this request comes up quite often.

I think you'd go, "oh yeah, look at that - bad run. hmm." And move on...

eastbay

rachelwxm
01-25-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi. I have heard a few people (eastbay? rachelwxn?) mention programs which will go through hand histories and track all-ins and compare expectation at the point of the all-in with our realized win rates.

I think eastbay described this as nothing more than a pacifier once, but nonetheless, I think I'd really like to use something like this on my last few hundred SNG results.

Regards
Brad S

[/ QUOTE ]

My program only track chip stacks, not reading hands. That would be some major modification of what I did. What my program does is only break down ROI by different stages. Let me know if u need any analysis on that. I heard recently hhboy and other mentions such project and not sure what the status are. Can poker stove do this ?