PDA

View Full Version : Where to take someone on a date in San Diego

MelchyBeau
01-24-2005, 11:09 PM
So its been less than a week in San Diego and I already got a girl interested in me and suggested we do something on saturday. Where should I take this girl out?

Melch

brassnuts
01-24-2005, 11:26 PM
Less than a week and you've got a girl interested, huh? Sounds like another bragging thread to me.

Michael Davis
01-24-2005, 11:40 PM
Perfect opportunity to have her show you the town and do things she is interested in without lacking creativity, as your ignorance is excused.

-Michael

MelchyBeau
01-24-2005, 11:43 PM
It's the southern Drawl. gets women every time.

Melch

Slacker13
01-24-2005, 11:47 PM
Sevillas, of course I haven't been to San Diego in 4 years but from what I remember it was a great place.

MEbenhoe
01-24-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So its been less than a week in San Diego and I already got a girl interested in me and suggested we do something on saturday. Where should I take this girl out?

Melch

[/ QUOTE ]

wait... how tall is she?

BullChip
01-25-2005, 12:05 AM
Viejas is not that far away. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'd take her to someplace around the Gas Light District. You can walk around and get dessert afterwards.

thatpfunk
01-25-2005, 03:02 AM
There is no Gas Light district.

Gas Lamp...

thatpfunk
01-25-2005, 03:04 AM
I agree with whoever said let her show you around...

If you are intent upon showing her around PM with details (area you live, price range, what you wanna do) and I can help you out.

Good Luck

Duke
01-25-2005, 03:14 AM
Take a little road trip up to la jolla and hang around there. It's nice down by the water, and there are plenty of little things to keep a girl interested.

~D

gonores
01-25-2005, 03:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Perfect opportunity to have her show you the town and do things she is interested in without lacking creativity, as your ignorance is excused.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're so right it's scary. Seems like a no-brainer to me

Justin A
01-25-2005, 04:34 AM
The Shout House downtown. It's a cool piano bar with a very loose atmosphere. If you want a really loose atmosphere, Dick's Last Resort is really fun, good eats and the servers are assholes.

PB Bar & Grill is a good place because you can walk around near the beach afterwards if you're into that sort of thing.

thatpfunk
01-25-2005, 08:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The Shout House downtown. It's a cool piano bar with a very loose atmosphere. If you want a really loose atmosphere, Dick's Last Resort is really fun, good eats and the servers are assholes.

PB Bar & Grill is a good place because you can walk around near the beach afterwards if you're into that sort of thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Yardhouse > Shout House

Dick's is cool. The Strip Club is pretty nice too. Fred's for reasonably priced mexican and decent drinks.

PB Bar and Grill- he already has a date, he doesn't need hot drunk girls /images/graemlins/grin.gif (although the place generally sucks...)

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-25-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]
This is good. Also, if the weather's nice (gee... when is it nice in San Diego?), then La Jolla Cove is nice, Balboa Park is good, Torrey Pines if you're further North, Downtown, Gaslamp... I'm a fan of Jimmy O's in Del Mar, although it's a bit too much of the beautiful people for me and I'm not sure what else you'd do afterwards later in the night. It's more a place to go somewhat early in the evening for dinner and some drinks or to start off the night and go somewhere else. They've got a great burger, though.

I'll echo PB is for if you're looking to score with some hot drunk chicks, not if you already have one, unless you just want to go hit the bars. There is a nicer place that's somewhat new in PB, though. I don't remember what it's called, but it's something european. All the waitresses are Swedish blonde looking and have the Northern European accent, either real or fake.