PDA

View Full Version : The thing i dont like about mozilla....

cnfuzzd
01-24-2005, 11:05 PM
is that i have the ads blocked, but the links are still embedded in the page. I keep accidentally clicking them to bring the browser to the top of the window. What a problem to have. Thanks guys for introducing me to this browser....

peace

john nickle

B Dids
01-24-2005, 11:09 PM
The thing I don't like is that the 2+2 highlight codes don't work. So I can't see the very thing in Bison's converter that was my idea /images/graemlins/frown.gif

wacki
01-24-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The thing I don't like is that the 2+2 highlight codes don't work. So I can't see the very thing in Bison's converter that was my idea /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That takes about 2 seconds for bison to fix, he just needs to stop using Microsoft html.

wacki
01-24-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is that i have the ads blocked, but the links are still embedded in the page. I keep accidentally clicking them to bring the browser to the top of the window. What a problem to have. Thanks guys for introducing me to this browser....

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a brand new browser. Write them an e-mail to bitch and if enough people bitch I'm sure they will fix the problem. Mozilla is good like that. Also, Google just kind of merged with Firefox so expect it to get a ton of improvements.

BTW: Firefox is not the same thing as Mozilla. They are different browsers.

rusellmj
01-24-2005, 11:16 PM
I don't like that I can't figure out how to get it to remember what I've typed into search fields. Sux

Russ

cnfuzzd
01-24-2005, 11:22 PM
i was mostly being sarcastic. I really like that i dont have to wait for ads to load and such. I HEART MY NEW BROWSER!!!

peace

john nickle

AngryCola
01-24-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW: Firefox is not the same thing as Mozilla.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you are saying, but...

At the top of my browser it says "Mozilla Firefox".
You could still call it Mozilla if you wanted to.

*TO OP:
I do that all the time.
It's annoying, but still better than looking at the ads. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

emonrad87
01-24-2005, 11:29 PM
Firefox seems to work really really slow for me. IE seems to load pages and send requests MUCH faster. Am I doing something wrong? I did that tweak posted in the zoo a while back.

BullChip
01-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Try running an ad-aware or spybot. That might help.

Alobar
01-25-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he fixed that a while back, or at least it shows up on my browser now and it didnt before