PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars Bonus -- Can you withdraw?

05-06-2002, 10:58 AM
Quick question for the forum. On the Pokerstars bonus, you were not allowed to make withdrawls during the promotion period.

I have not yet "earned" my entire bonus, but would like to make a withdrawl. Will this affect my bonus in any way?

05-06-2002, 12:40 PM
I think there was some confusion here. You are ALWAYS allowed to make withdrawals on PokerStars. But if you made a withdrawal BEFORE making a deposit, you weren't allowed to make a subsequent deposit to collect the bonus (reason should be obvious).

You were able to make withdrawals last week, and can still make them.

...dan

05-06-2002, 01:18 PM
"You are ALWAYS allowed to make withdrawals on PokerStars"

ummmmm, hate to be a stickler, but i guess your definition of "always" doesn't include the 48hrs after i make a deposit, huh?

05-06-2002, 01:27 PM
For those that are suspicious -- YOU CAN ALWAYS make withdrawls.

Sorry my question was related to the bonus. If you withdrew during the promotion, subseqeunt deposits would not qualify for the bonus. Also, it seems like you would have forfited the "un-earned" bonus.

If I make a withdrawl now, will it affect my "un-earned" bonus? Can I still work toward earning that bonus?

Many thanks for your response.

05-06-2002, 01:45 PM
After playing for a while, I've found Pokerstars to have an awesome game that is FAIR.

The software is great (one minor fault IMO -- the fold button position when you reach a capped pot), and it's very fast. Nice!

The support is even better. Had a slight problem cashing IN. And it was resolved in minutes with very friendly & helpful staff!!

Great stuff -- keep it going.

05-06-2002, 04:35 PM
I have to wait more than 72 hours before i can withdraw back to card ,..

05-09-2002, 01:42 PM
I deposited on Sat to get the bonus. I cashed out on Tues. I finished getting my points today (Thurs.) and my full bonus amount was credited.

By my experience, you should be fine if you want to cashout. My only regret is I didn't put in the full $600 to earn the full bonus amount...

Treefrog