PDA

View Full Version : How many dates before I reveal the bad news ???????

The once and future king
01-24-2005, 08:42 PM
I have a new chick in my life.

The problem is that I suffer from all of the following fetishes/Kinks/Screwups that begin with the letter K.

Kakorrhaphiphilia
A paraphilia where a person derives sexual excitement from failure.

Keraunophilia
A paraphilia where a person derives sexual excitement from thunder and/or lightning.

Kinesophilia
A paraphilia where a person derives sexual pleasure from exercise.

Kleptophilia
A paraphilia in which sexual arousal is dependent on stealing. (This is the most arkward, though this definiton does not include the fact that simulation of stealing [role play] is adequate for me to get wood.)

So to get it up I need to be exercising in a store during a thunder storm and be caught stealing.

This can be a stumbling block at the begining of a new relationship.

I was just wondring how many dates OOTers would wait before reveling ones sexual pecadilos to the new woman in ones life

IggyWH
01-24-2005, 08:52 PM
You think you've seen it all but OOT manages to surprises me everyday...

Bluffoon
01-24-2005, 08:55 PM
By the time I am on a first date with someone I've done some research and I know what I am dealing with.

Frankly, if a woman has alot of hangups it probably wouldn't even get as far as a first date.

With a little practice it gets easy to test the waters and know if you will be playing tarzan and jane or if its lights off sheets on.....

The once and future king
01-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Wow an actual semi serious answer. Wasnt expecting that.

Bluffoon
01-24-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow an actual semi serious answer. Wasnt expecting that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I didn't think you actually run out of a seven eleven with a stocking over your head in the rain every time you want to get laid but I figured there is a reason you posted this....

Shajen
01-24-2005, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You think you've seen it all but OOT manages to surprises me everyday...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with the above.

Two words: Vi Agra

The once and future king
01-24-2005, 09:13 PM
Maybe just maybe I found those wierd sexual practises very amusing and needed to work them into a post somehow.

This is ootier after all.

Sponger15SB
01-24-2005, 09:13 PM
I'd wait a while....

that is some pretty weird stuff (no offense) if you ask me.

Start it out slow and if she seems into a part of your freakiness then go ahead and let it loose

The once and future king
01-24-2005, 09:19 PM
Again shocked at the semi serious reply.

Is the bad weather in Yankland interfering with their sarcasm detectors?

XXXXING FISH
01-24-2005, 09:20 PM
kinky

jakethebake
01-25-2005, 09:25 AM
What the hell is a paraphilia?

apd138
01-25-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Again shocked at the semi serious reply.

Is the bad weather in Yankland interfering with their sarcasm detectors?

[/ QUOTE ] People are replying seriously to this post because it is not all that funny. Like you said you needed to "work" these things into a post and it feels like very forced humor. Its like when a novice poet tries to make things rhyme and just ends up not making sense. Humor is about delivery as much as it is about material.

ThaSaltCracka
01-25-2005, 12:00 PM
you are weird bro.

TimM
01-25-2005, 12:13 PM
I really thought the bad news you would be revealing was that you are a poker player.