PDA

View Full Version : Screen Names and win rate on Party

theredpill
01-24-2005, 07:39 PM
Anyone ever done a study about screen names and win rate ? I think it would be interesting if someone named themselves "goofey" or something that made you look stupid and then named themselves something intimidating like "the destroyer" or something and compared win rates over like 50K hands. My name on party makes me seem like I'm a computer or something. I have a really messed up screen name and maybe that is why I get no action. Everytime I raise on flop or preflop, everyone folds.

I was playing a guy named "goofey" and he raised me all-in when I had top pair top kicker and I called him on the flop. He had KK overpair. Maybe I called him because of his screen name ? After the hand, I told him that his screen name is genius and left the table.

Burno
01-24-2005, 09:08 PM
That's it!

It's been your screen name's fault.

FWIW, my screen names are all meant to piss people off. For example, on one party skin my name is "Golf is Gay" I dunno if it does me any good or not though.

theredpill
01-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Or or or its because I was drinking pepsi that day when I should have been drinking coke.

BigF
01-24-2005, 09:39 PM
theredpill, I think you deserve a "2+2er of the month" award or something like that.