PDA

View Full Version : tournaments at cccpoker

05-05-2002, 01:31 AM
I am just wondering, why there are so less participants at the cccpoker tournaments. They guarantee prizemoney and there are max. 24 players.

I am playing regulary overthere and no prob with cashouts, etc..

05-05-2002, 09:54 AM
I created an account there after seeing this and played in a NL Hold' Em freeroll this morning. Well, the rules stated that it was unlimited rebuys til lvl 3 for 50,00 Pts. I have never been to this site before and I couldn't find a way to get in contact with some support to ask questions ahead of time as it was about 5 minutes prior to the start of the tournament, so I just assumed it meant 50 play money chips beings it was a freeroll...

So there I was playing very loose and aggressive and finally get knocked out when my A9 came up dry. Oh well, no biggy...go to rebuy and it says I don't have enough Pts...hmmmm.

Come to find out, you accumulate these points by playing there at real money tables and they don't mean play money chips afterall.

That was my first and probably last visit there. I didn't like the software, the game was way too slow and I wasn't happy the rules didn't explain things better for newcomers to the site.

05-05-2002, 03:45 PM
yeah i use to play CCC, until i had two nut flushes beat by two straight flushes in the same day(with no pair on board i might add)...this was in a pot limit game too...so as u might guess i lost my entire stack on both hands...it made me very ill and i havent been back since! this happened nearly 10 months ago, for what its worth.

3 2 1

05-06-2002, 04:53 PM
u shouldnt be posting this here, leave the money to us regular players !!!