PDA

View Full Version : seeing mucked cards on Party

FishBurger
01-24-2005, 06:40 PM
Most of you guys probably already know this, but I just learnt about this "feature" of party. You can use it to see the mucked cards of the loser when a hand goes to showdown:

1) Click on "Last Hand" in the upper right corner of the window
2) Click on the hand number in which the loser at showdown mucked

What you will see is something like the following:

RandomPlayer1 [ 4c, 4h ] a full house, Fours full of kings.
RandomPlayer2 doesn't show [ Js, Kh ] three of a kind, kings.

Pretty handy.

soko
01-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Yep, that is pretty much assumed knowledge around here.

Slim Pickens
01-24-2005, 07:00 PM
What's even better is when RandomPlayer2 doesn't know everyone at the table can see his cards this way, and then proceeds to lie in the chat window about what he had. "Really... I wasn't chasing an inside straight draw all-in against a made set. You just drew out on my pocket aces, fish."

Slim

ilya
01-24-2005, 07:16 PM

Stickmn24
01-24-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's even better is when RandomPlayer2 doesn't know everyone at the table can see his cards this way, and then proceeds to lie in the chat window about what he had. "Really... I wasn't chasing an inside straight draw all-in against a made set. You just drew out on my pocket aces, fish."

[/ QUOTE ]

A good way to totally freak out inexperienced/ignorant players (who probably think you're cheating). /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The Yugoslavian
01-24-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A good way to totally freak out inexperienced/ignorant players (who probably think you're cheating). /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I had a guy convinced once that I had broken the RNG and could predict his hand (of course, I always stalled until after it played out saying that it wasn't fair to tell everyone what he was playing). He got really, really pissed off and left the table. Everyone else thought it was pretty funny. FWIW I couldn't believe the guy actually believed me until he went nutso and left. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yugoslav

(This was .5/1 limit so I was able to see just about every hand he had since he was calling everything down. This also happened a while ago before I decided that confusing fishies just wasn't worth it.)