PDA

View Full Version : ACR SET TO BE THE BEST

05-04-2002, 06:01 PM
Acr in my opinion is one of the greatest qualifiers for becoming a truly awesome site. They have the best promotions and the support is simply out of this world.

Now I know most of you are saying they really dont have too many players and the graphics are poor. They are working on new software and the player base will increase once they start advertising more. All I can say is give them a try, its risk free and maybe if some of the people who are complaining about the player numbers should stay this way they will have more players. Think about it every site started out like that with no players than grew nicely.

Acr's cashouts are great, their support is awesome just give them a call, and their promotions are like no other. I dont work for acr I'm just a very sastisified player who beleives acr has the recipe for success, get those promo bucks while you still can.

Have a great day!!!

05-04-2002, 06:43 PM

05-04-2002, 06:51 PM

05-04-2002, 08:27 PM
Yeah the new software looks nice and crisp! The entire site will be up by May 15th or so. They do indeed have some great ideas, I hope the site does well.

yours truly,

"The Machine" 3 2 1

05-04-2002, 08:45 PM

05-04-2002, 11:14 PM
With the current software, their future is in jeopardy... well in fact tomorrow is in jeopardy!

05-04-2002, 11:53 PM
preflop raises with QTo and chasing heads up vs. my flopped set of K's with an open ended straight draw... /images/smile.gif

05-05-2002, 12:08 AM
I did have a flush draw on the flop too /images/wink.gif

Also, I caught it!

05-05-2002, 12:40 AM
My experience with ACR has been great to say the least!

I've been playing poker for less then a year. Since then I have acquired some experience however I still consider my self a novice with much to learn about this complex game. Betting on Sports (NFL) has always been my past time. Poker has become like most things in my life, an obsession.

I play all sites, Cosmo, Sunshine, WSEX,Planet,Paradise,UB,True,Party,Dynamite,CCC,Po ker Joint, Poker room, Highlands,and Americas Cardroom.

At times I've found my self wondering why players don't jump all over there promos. I have yet to play on a site that offers the game speed, customer service, and PERKS! like ACR.

While they lack in players (at the moment), they seem to have presented themselves to the online poker world as a professional cardroom. One which in time will attract more and more players.

Good Luck ACR dudes..

Oreos4me!

05-05-2002, 06:07 AM
How do you know about the new software and when will it be releast (SP?)? If you are affiliated to ACR can you make this known in you ACR related post?

I dont want to seem agressive, I just want to know.

and Yes, the ACR promos are good. I like playing there.

Gatlif

05-05-2002, 07:54 AM
What's Sunshine? (As any dedicated poker player might wonder...) What's their address?

05-05-2002, 09:20 AM
www.americascardroom.com (http://www.americascardroom.com)

05-05-2002, 12:37 PM
duh - maybe sunshine is www.pokerjoint.com (http://www.pokerjoint.com) perhaps huh llava? maybe perhaps not every site is acr huh?

05-05-2002, 06:39 PM
Didn't read the message before that one, so I didn't know what sunshine was referring to.

I saw the title of the post and assumed it was the address of ACR they wanted.

"maybe perhaps not every site is acr huh?"

WHA?? It's not?? Well i'll be tarred and feathered and beaten with a swizel stick.

On a side note...I think the 'm' on your keyboard is messed up. It comes out upside down with not enough humps...sort of like my cousin Joe Camel, who had to have his humps removed from smoking too much.

LLAMA