PDA

View Full Version : One of the most amzing things about you TILT posters......

Phishy McFish
01-24-2005, 05:15 PM
I wonder how many of you flame TILT, just to make yourselves feel better about your "poker skills"?

I wonder how many of you realize, if you're watching...THEY COULD CARE LESS IF YOU THINK THEIR POKER CONTENT IS REAL LIFE ENOUGH. Think the creators of "Lord of the Rings" or any of the Marvel movies care more about the profit/gross of their films at the box office or "sticking to the story as it was written"??!!

It's like people who don't "get it" that Phil Helmuth may be a baby, he may be a jerk, he may be a basket case when he gets outdrawn.....BUT...he is now a T.V. character/personality because of it.....like a Pro Wrestler. He's like the Moss/Owens to Chan's Harrison.

Just some ramblings.......carry on.

phixxx
01-24-2005, 05:47 PM
Uhh, why do you assume that people feel insecure about their poker skills because they make fun of a half-ass, poorly acted show trying to appeal to the general public?

detroitplayer
01-24-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I wonder how many of you realize, if you're watching...THEY COULD CARE LESS IF YOU THINK THEIR POKER CONTENT IS REAL LIFE ENOUGH.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should let them know that they really don't care about the realism of the poker content. They seemed to have forgot that they don't care about the realism and hired Eric Sidel to proof the scripts for this very reason.

XXXXING FISH
01-24-2005, 09:38 PM
I have never seen an episode of ESPN's "TILT"

shadow29
01-24-2005, 09:39 PM
I didn't think Tilt was that bad...

DrPhysic
01-24-2005, 09:42 PM
I went way out of my way to catch the first two.

(Musta missed the ones since)

Doc

West
01-24-2005, 10:01 PM
I think this post may cause you to tumble in the Sklansky smartness rankings