PDA

View Full Version : Pickin on the siblings,

LALDAAS
01-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Ok lets hear the terrible things you did to a brother or sister in which ma and or pa dukes put a ass wipin on you for.

Here is one of mine in the pepper thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1593881&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=5&vc=1)

Sponger15SB
01-24-2005, 03:48 PM
My brother is 8 years older than me, and when I was like 9-10 he used to hang me over the catwalk in our house over the couch in our living room.

jakethebake
01-24-2005, 03:49 PM
I cracked my sister on the head with my broken arm cast. I also whacked her in the eye with a mop (but I was swinging at my cousin).

Shajen
01-24-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My brother is 8 years older than me, and when I was like 9-10 he used to hang me over the catwalk in our house over the couch in our living room.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many times he drop you, Sponger? I'm thinking 4

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mine? My brother (older, 2.5 years) threw a baseball bat at me. Damn near broke my arm. Another time I pissed him off and he threw (he was a pretty good high school pitcher) a fastball at my head and I didn't duck. I looked like that boxer a year or so back...you know the one, with the giant (it's not a tumah) knot on his head.

There's plenty more, but regular fighting isn't what the Z man was looking for I don't think.

TimM
01-24-2005, 03:59 PM
My brother and I used to have epic battles. I am 5 years older so it basically consisted of me trying to keep him down yet not hurt him too badly, while he would go all out in the fights, trying to compensate for the age difference.

Once he threw a pool cue at me, javelin style. It hit me right in the trachea. It could have been worse I guess, all it did was leave a blue chalk mark.

He used to wear high top sneakers without tying them. Once I punched him so hard I knocked him right out of his shoes. They never even moved from the spot he was standing. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LALDAAS
01-24-2005, 04:00 PM
My bro and I got into a fight while playin in the back yard (I was maybe 14 he was 11,Dont remember how it started, he cheating in a game or something.) I was chasing him around the pool, He ran in throught the back door and locked it.

While the door was locked, He stood there mocking me. So I looked at him saying "really funny man" then I punched him in the face through the pane of glass.

At the time, This was NOT funny. The rents were way pissed.

My bro and I now laugh at this things when we are boozing it up.

LALDAAS
01-24-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It hit me right in the trachea.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that was funny.

PoBoy321
01-24-2005, 04:03 PM
I have two sibling, an older brother and a younger sister. My brother always used to beat the [censored] out of me, and when I was younger (like, before 6th grade, so I was really just a stupid kid, not a horrible person), I used to take that out on her. Either way, when I was in like 5th grade and my sister was in 3rd, she walked into school with bruises on her arm and the guidance counselors accused my parents of child abuse. Nothing came of it, because it was pretty obvious that it was just me, but still, I caught hell for it.

Either way, around 6th grade, I had finally gotten to the point that I could beat the [censored] out of my older brother, so he stopped starting [censored] with me and I stopped taking it out on my sister. Man, I'll never forget the fight that I finally beat him. My parents actually had to lock us in separate rooms just to keep us from killing each other.

PoBoy321
01-24-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
While the door was locked, He stood there mocking me. So I looked at him saying "really funny man" then I punched him in the face through the pane of glass.

[/ QUOTE ]

That reminds me of a time when my older brother and I were fighting and I locked myself in my room. He started banging on the door, then got so pissed off that he got a running start, ran straight into the door and broke it down. The rents were definitely not happy about that.

Dr. Strangelove
01-24-2005, 04:07 PM
When I was like 7 I was playing around in front of my grandparent's motor home and happened to grab the bumper and a metal stake that was stuck in the ground at the same time. Somehow the bumper was electrified so I was unable to let go for several seconds; doing what you see people in the movies do when they get electrocuted; it clearly wasn't alternating current.

Eventually I was able to let go and contemplate what had happened. My seven year old logic told me that either the stake or the bumper was responsible for my getting the $hit shocked out of me. So I worked up the nerve to grab the stake. No dice. I worked up the nerve to grab the bumper; repeat electrocution sequence.

Having found the culprit I did what any of you would do: immediately ran to the house where all the adults were and quietly coerced my 5 year old sister into grabbing the bumper as well.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-24-2005, 04:19 PM
When I was a kid, we had a large dog and a cat who didn't really get along real well - sheer genius, maybe. Anyway, my little sister and I were in the basement doing whatever we did - probably hitting something with a hockey stick - when the cat came tearing through, followed shortly by the dog. In my infinite wisdom, I grabbed the cat, which is no small feat in itself - you try catching a cat at full speed - and jumped up on the nearby couch. Now comes the dog at full speed, at which point I realize how incredibly smart I am. So I figure I'll throw a bit of a screen pass, hold out as long as I can before the dog pummels me and throw the cat over the dog in the other direction so she can get a head start the other way. This is all fine and good except that my sister is also quite smart and is coming in right after the dog. The cat, completely freaked out and with claws fully extended, lands literally on her face and she ended up nearly losing an eyeball and seemingly all the blood in her body. She came out of it with something like 30 stitches across her eyelid. I felt bad and now know better than to interfere with inter-species conflicts. My sister came very close to losing her eye - I can't imagine what it'd be like if she were walking around with one eye right now.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Oh, and I also got in trouble for playing tennis against the garage door and putting holes (yes, holes - not dents) in it. I had a pretty hard serve, as well as a killer backhand. I tried to kindof patch it up a little bit, but when my dumbassily made patches fell off, the jig was up.

LALDAAS
01-24-2005, 05:11 PM
My brother and I thought it would be fun to bean our little sister with water ballons. My sister was having a blast for about a hot minute.

She was in the pool and we where luanching them from the deck. Every time we threw one she would go under the water.

This manuver only lasts a short time. My little bro and I wised up and relized she has to come up for air sooner or later.

Sure enough baby sister popped out to the surface for some fresh O2 and.....

WHAMMMOOO!! Both my bro and I caught her in the kisser.

Have you ever heard a 9 year old girl scream! It can shatter glass.

MOM came running out with the wooden spoon. We had our asses cracked untill the spoon snaped. Then it was the back hand.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rick Diesel
01-24-2005, 06:25 PM
My brother (3 years younger) and I used to watch wrestling all the time when we were little. Thinking back, I can't beleive the number of times that I performed some crazy wrestling move like a piledriver or something of the sort. It is actually amazing that I never broke his neck.

scotnt73
01-24-2005, 09:15 PM
my kid brother is 5 years younger than me. when he was 8 i woke him up on a sat morning and acted like it was a school day. he got all dressed and sat on the couch half a sleep like he did every morning until my mom walked in and stated "what the hell are you doing?"

the way she said it and the look on his confused face still makes me laugh to this day(20 years later)

Lazymeatball
01-24-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my kid brother is 5 years younger than me. when he was 8 i woke him up on a sat morning and acted like it was a school day. he got all dressed and sat on the couch half a sleep like he did every morning until my mom walked in and stated "what the hell are you doing?"

the way she said it and the look on his confused face still makes me laugh to this day(20 years later)

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this funnier than some of the physical abuse posts. My older brother used to do something similar to this, only he would wake me up very early at various points through out the year and tell me "It's Christmas." It got really annoying by the time I was 12.

CCass
01-24-2005, 11:18 PM
When I was about 9, I threw a hammer at my older (by 2 years) sister. She ducked, and the hammer went thru my grandparents door. My parents made each of us pay to have the door fixed. To this day, my sister doesn't think she should have had to pay half.

LondonBroil
01-24-2005, 11:21 PM
My brother (5 years older) threw me back once when we were wrestling/fighting and I cracked the back of my head on the side of our fireplace (OUCH!).

One time me and my sister (2 years younger) were out in the back yard and were throwing darts up in the air, don't ask me why. The real metal tip ones, not the plastic pussy ones they have nowadays. Anyway, I launched one up about 40 feet and it came down right into the top of her head. She said afterwards it didn't hurt that bad though.

PhatPots
01-24-2005, 11:22 PM
I would just tease my brother a lot and I would shake their heads when they weren't expecting it. Nothing to bad.......make them smell my farts, eat off their plates, etc.

Cheers,
Pots

LALDAAS
01-25-2005, 10:22 AM
WOW I guess I was a jerk as a kid, I have endless stories.

Although That dart one was pretty rough.

My brother and I use to play pranks on each other all the time.

A good one that back fired on me. I lightly brushed vasoline on the toilet seat in the moring, knowing my brother would pitch one when he woke up.

So I go and wake him up for school. Sure enough he heads for the throan however it was to late pops ran in there before my brother.

Yup my dads naked ass slipped on the floor. /images/graemlins/grin.gif