PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Poker is Rigged - I have Proof!!!

05-03-2002, 05:56 PM
I have the final proof that Paradise is completely rigged. I regularly play in the mid limit games, and I can assure you that the games are completly crooked. Here's an example:

I open raise UTG +1 with 7c4h. Get 3-bet by button, BB caps. I call. Flop come A-K-5. I bet out, get raised by button and 3 bet by BB. I cap it, since I think that they'll fold, plus I have outs to a str8.

Turn is a beautiful 6 (one of several cards that allow me to play on). BB bets, I raise (for value), Button 3 bets, BB calls, I cap. All call.

River is the 3 (of course, I knew it was coming). BB checks, I bet, Button raises, BB folds, I reraise, button caps, I call and win (obviously). Button shows AA.

There are countless hands like this, but I assure you that I am a winning player at Paradise. What does it for me? Is it my aggressive strategy? Is it my image? Is it my superior hand reading skills (I knew that my str8 was good on that hand!)? Is it my willingness to not steam? All of these things may contribute to my success, but the #1 reason is that Paradise is rigged, and there's not a damn thing that you all can do about it except to give me your chips! Suckers!

05-03-2002, 06:07 PM
I guess you haven't cashed out yet.

05-03-2002, 06:43 PM
Paradise must be rigged.That must be the reason why they risk all the negativity from barring playboy,flatop and a few others.If they suspect players cheating all they would have to do is rig the software and bust the cheaters and all the players who make a ton of money at their site.They would then keep alot more fish around and would have no negative pubilcity.Nobody would know the difference.

05-03-2002, 07:41 PM

05-03-2002, 07:58 PM

05-03-2002, 10:15 PM

05-04-2002, 03:23 AM
should work on their critical thinking skills

05-04-2002, 05:41 AM
your ultra-aggressive, high variance tactics pre-flop are perhaps not convential, but not necessarily bad play in the right circumstances against the right opponents

once you reach the flop, you are less than 3 to 1 to catch an 8, 6, or 3

once you catch the 6 on the turn you are less than 5 to 1 to catch an 8 or a 3 on the river

even if you catch an 8 or 3 on the turn you are less than 11 to 1 to catch a 4 on the river

if these were the right circumstances and the right opponents - good play - and it worked out this time

05-04-2002, 10:20 AM
what circumstances could possibly make that play "not that bad?" Adjusting your game for the type of play is obviously important, but I can't think of any situation in which that would be anything but an terrible.

05-04-2002, 11:07 AM
did you read about clarkie's four-bet pre-flop with the AKo?! what's the difference in odds terms?

as i said, once he reached the flop, (and not many of us would have got that far, admittedly), the rest was standard odds-play

perhaps he thought he was up against players who would play anything, but would fold easily against raises?

perhaps he was winning a ton, and had only shown strong hands up to that stage?

pre-flop he was bluffing; post-flop he was semi-bluffing

then he caught a miracle hand

maybe he should write a book?

05-04-2002, 11:40 AM
If someone are kidding?

Everybody are serious about poker, but I am not sure about this situation.

05-06-2002, 01:14 PM
I do not see how this proves Paradise is rigged. Frankly, it does not even hint at it.

What I learned from the hand you posted, was that you decided to play a hand with almost no potential of improving. On the river, you pulled it out. You had absolutely no business being in that hand. There was nothing at work here other than pure luck.

Having said that, I would love to sit at your table some time.....