PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Fame

Jackarama_
01-24-2005, 01:21 PM
A big thanks to all you guys who post on this site,makes some good reading,and it def helped me on my way in qualifing last night on ladbrokes for the $10,000 Hall of Fame tourney in Paris on 11th Feb /images/graemlins/laugh.gifthanks

Adde
01-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Congrats! Should we PM you with account info for the price money split? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

When in Paris, the Aviation Club is right on Champs Elysses (sp?). Don't fall in the tourist trap by eating at the Champs, instead you should go for the backstreets where you'll find better value restaurants. There's a very good italian (restaurant, not stallion!) not far fram the club, don't remember the name though.

Adde

Jackarama_
01-24-2005, 02:14 PM
ty,yeah the tournament is being held at the Aviation club /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Stoneii
01-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Cross post

I sweated you on most/all of this tournie, very well played. For those that don't know what format will be in Paris, it's 9 online qualifiers versus the 5 current European Hall of fame pros in a 14 player $140,000 prize pool single tournie.

Not sure who the 5th hall of famer is yet but 4 so far are Donnacha O'Dea, Bruno Fitoussi, Surinder Sunar & The Devilfish himself Dave Ulliott.

I'm so jealous

Fabulous result m8, have a ball

stoneii