PDA

View Full Version : The last straw w/ my InterPoker bonus (or lack thereof)

PokerGoblin
01-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Just bitching some more about this.

I recently sent this email to Ryan Hartley, the 'manager' of IP. We'll see if it gets me anywhere.

[ QUOTE ]

Ryan,

I am writing to express my extreme disgust with the second-rate service and support I have received from Interpoker.

I have written seven times regarding a simple problem I have had; I played the required number of hands to receive my initial deposit bonus but I have received nothing. This has been an issue for five weeks. The problem is simple, and you personally acknowledged the mistake, however nothing has been done to rectify it.

This is the last time I am going to write regarding this issue. Interpoker has proven through it's slow responding and utterly useless support staff that the satisfaction of it's customers is not a priority for it's business.

I maintain accounts on several online poker sites, and this is by far the worst experience I have encountered to date. Sites such as PartyPoker, Pokerstars, Pacific Poker and PokerRoom, to name a few, have always been extremely supportive and their gaming experience has always been positive.

I have been updating my experience regarding my problems with Interpoker on a high traffic, well respected poker forum on the internet, and many of the forum users have shared similar experiences with Interpoker. It is unfortunate that a business in such a competitive environment cannot make customer satisfaction their ultimate objective.

Cordially,

PkrGoblin

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll update with any progress.

PG

Synergistic Explosions
01-24-2005, 12:17 PM
If you really wanted to bitch where it matters, you'd go to the CRYP financial message boards, such as at Yahoo and Raging Bull to name a few, and alert their SHAREHOLDERS of what you believe the customer support to be.

CRYP runs ECASH DIRECT where the problems usually lay with customer dissatisfaction. The individual sites that MUST use ECASH are not the ones often to blame, as they can't seem to resolve what happens from this third party any better than you the customer can.

That's why I quit complaining about any of the crypto sites support. My problems have always been with ECASH which they don't control.

Shareholders don't like to hear customers bitch on their financial message boards. Your bitchin would be much more effective there.

PokerGoblin
01-24-2005, 12:22 PM
I'll look into that thanks

PG

BradleyT
01-24-2005, 12:30 PM
How many hands did you play? 451?

Snow
01-24-2005, 12:40 PM
Even if E-cash is the main problem Interpoker are responsible for working with partners that cannot deliver.

I also would like to second that Interpoker has one of the worst support organisations i've been in contact with. I'm glad none of my problems involved any serious amounts of money so that i could let it go...

Regards snow

JayLeno
01-24-2005, 12:48 PM
I have had a few issues at IP and emailed them 5-10 times.
I have NEVER recieved a reply.

bort411
01-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Have you tried phoning support? My last problem with IP (to my surprise) was resolved in 5 minutes by calling their number at the advice of another 2+2er.

1-877-874-0274

alabubba
01-24-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How many hands did you play? 451?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a very good question, because to count the hands must be raked; I found that about 3 of 4 hands that I played at InterPoker were actually raked. My bonus credited immediatly upon meeting the raked hand requirement.

Keith Fellmy
01-24-2005, 01:31 PM
I have never had a problem with IP ever. the money was automatically cleared when I hit the proper number of hands. I feel that you most likely just counted hands. Once you got to 450 then you stopped. So your raked hand count is probably around 375. I see this complaint all the time. On every message board I look at (currently around 125 boards)I see this same complaint. People all pissed off over something that isn't the website's fault. It is their own fault.

Dariel86
01-24-2005, 02:25 PM
How can you count how many hands you've played at InterPoker?

stir
01-24-2005, 02:31 PM
At the bottom of each table on a Crypto client there is a box with three options. The default lists the hand # and winner of previous hand. Click on the bottom of the 3 choices. It will update each hand haw many hands (total not raked just raked) that you have played at that table.

The more sophisticated options are using PT or downloading a hand counter mentioned in sevceral threads here in the past. Do a search to find more on those options.

kdog
01-24-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1-877-874-0274

[/ QUOTE ]

This is ECash's number, not Inter's. Go ahead and give them a call. They will be polite and have an interesting accent but other than Debbie I have found them to be absolutely clueless. Good luck.

ewile
01-24-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have never had a problem with IP ever. the money was automatically cleared when I hit the proper number of hands. I feel that you most likely just counted hands. Once you got to 450 then you stopped. So your raked hand count is probably around 375. I see this complaint all the time. On every message board I look at (currently around 125 boards)I see this same complaint. People all pissed off over something that isn't the website's fault. It is their own fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I gotta ask...how are you looking at 125 message boards. Is your job somehow related or are you some sort of super-obsessive or something?

I need to know more about this.

ewile
01-24-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How can you count how many hands you've played at InterPoker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokertracker works well for this as it now counts raked hands for you.

Drunk Bob
01-24-2005, 11:55 PM
I had a talk last night with a CSR over an issue that has been ongoing for 2 years.So I just cashed out my $3100 and made them send me a check via DHL from Cyprus!I'm sure I'll be back next month after I do CaribbeanSun,PokerPlex and TotalBet. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

walterberk
01-25-2005, 01:18 AM
Is this related to receiving your PIN from ecash? Can anyone in this thread say that they received or didn;t receive a PIN? Did it take 5-10 days like they say or longer? Monday is day 5 so I expect to see it some day this week. I cleared the bonus and it was added to my withdrawl amount but just need the PIN for ecash

RonH
01-25-2005, 01:41 AM
Is InterPoker now really Raked hands? I keep reading how its played hands. But I am up to 532 played and 375 raked and no bonus. I will try 75 more raked and see what happens.

Caribbean says 200 Raked and PokerPlex says 300 Raked, yet when I got to those total numbers in played hands, I closed the tables and I got the bonus. Not raked like the web site says.

Maybe they are catching on.....

Ron

PokerGoblin
01-25-2005, 03:31 AM
OK

Thanks to those of you who posted something useful.

I played 571 RAKED hands, as was acknowledged by Ryan in an email he sent me. I needed 500 to clear the bonus.

Emailing them is tedious and worthless. I will try calling them.

later

PG

MEbenhoe
01-25-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK

Thanks to those of you who posted something useful.

I played 571 RAKED hands, as was acknowledged by Ryan in an email he sent me. I needed 500 to clear the bonus.

Emailing them is tedious and worthless. I will try calling them.

later

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

I recently emailed them about a similar complaint:

[ QUOTE ]
Ryan Hartley,

I am contacting you because after over a month of going back and forth with your support I'm frustrated with them, and I'm hoping this direct email will cause you to take some action. My account # on Interpoker is xxxxxxxxx. The alias I play under is xxxxxxx. In December I made a deposit for the $100 match bonus offered for the month. I played more than the 500 raked hands required for the bonus and it wasn't released to me. I on 4 different occassions since then called your support staff. Every time the support member I talked to verified that I had played more than enough hands to clear the bonus. Now over a month later the bonus is still not in my account.

Now a week ago I received an email from InterPoker saying that they hadn't seen me playing for awhile and that they would give me a $20 bonus for playing one real money hand by January 30th. I played many real money hands that day, and still haven't received that bonus either.

As of right now I'm owed $120 in bonuses by your company, and I've received nothing. I would think that you would understand how poorly this reflects on your business. I am hoping that this email will get you to put the money in my account that I am owed. Currently, I'm sorry to say that the fact that your company fails to follow through on offers it makes and lacks good support will cause me to take my business elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

In case you can't tell from my email, don't expect their phone support to be much help either. All they do is tell you, "Yes you've played enough hands. We'll forward this to so-and-so who will put the money in your account." Then it never happens.

Also, I got a quick response back from Ryan assuring me that the money would be put in my account. That was already a couple days ago, and still nothing there.

PoorLawyer
01-25-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is InterPoker now really Raked hands? I keep reading how its played hands. But I am up to 532 played and 375 raked and no bonus. I will try 75 more raked and see what happens.

Caribbean says 200 Raked and PokerPlex says 300 Raked, yet when I got to those total numbers in played hands, I closed the tables and I got the bonus. Not raked like the web site says.

Maybe they are catching on.....

Ron

[/ QUOTE ]

interpoker has been raked since I started doing it in the fall

PokerGoblin
01-25-2005, 11:38 AM
MEb,

Thanks. I actually received a quick response from Ryan this time.

In a nutshell he says there was a glitch in the software and I am like 60 hands short all of a sudden, even though he personally acknowledged that I had enough a couple weeks ago.

So he tells me he is going to put $40 in my account (I currently am down to .25 in the acct) so I can clear the bonus. So he expects me to take more of my time to play on this site just to get what I already should have received.

So I log in and check my balance this morning. Still .25 w/ 100.25 pending.

What a joke.

PG

Dilbert
01-25-2005, 01:00 PM
I think you should boycott all the Crypto skins... How dare they screw with you. Plus, I have enough competition clearing my $1080 annual InterPoker bonus as it is.

MEbenhoe
01-25-2005, 03:35 PM
Just an update for you. I sent another email to Ryan this morning and his response was:

[ QUOTE ]

Hi Matt,

I have put the $20 bonus into your account - that will clear tonight.

I am desperately working on why your bonus has not cleared - it appears that there is a fault with your account. I will do my upmost to have this sorted out by tomorrow. In the mean time please accept my apologies for the delay in you recieving this.

We take on board your feedback - we're trying to make changes to the site and the support to ensure players get everything they need.

Apologies,

Ryan Hartley
Manager - InterPoker
ryanh@interpoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerGoblin
01-25-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I think you should boycott all the Crypto skins... How dare they screw with you. Plus, I have enough competition clearing my $1080 annual InterPoker bonus as it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is that supposed to mean? The whole thread was to illustrate how poor the customer service is on Interpoker, and that sentiment is obviously shared by many posters on here. I am sure not everyone's experience has been this bad, as IP would no longer be in operation if that were the case.

I have been in contact w/ Ryan, and he has shown a legitamate effort to rectify the problem. This seems to be a glitch within the software itself, as at first he verified to be sufficient to clear the bonus, then subsequently informed me that a software glitch discredited me 100 raked hands. He was cordial enough to provide $40 to play to clear the bonus, as I had busted out and refused to reload the account.

After I clear the 67 more hands I will update as to whether the problem is solved.

PG

PokerGoblin
01-25-2005, 11:43 PM
OK I cleared the bonus. It appeared instantly after I cleared the extra 67 hands.

It's unfortunate I (and many others) have had to go to such lengths to complete such a simple task.

Thanks for the support.

PG