PDA

View Full Version : $215 bubble

David100
01-24-2005, 10:16 AM
4 people left, just lost an AK to AQ and now on the button.

Blinds are 250-500 and i have 1200 left after losing over half my stack.

i have 3,4 offsuit.
Utg folded.

I attempted to steal and go all in, cause i will soon be blinded out and one person has already folded so my chances are better than next hand. Very Bad move? i personally think i was tilting after the loss. would u wait till the next hand then go all in utg whatever?

David

Insty
01-24-2005, 10:31 AM
Take a deep breath, fold it, and wait for the next hand.
What are the chances your next hand will be better? Pretty good.

David100
01-24-2005, 10:48 AM
and would you go all in next hand with anything?

iMsoLucky0
01-24-2005, 11:07 AM
I wouldn't move in with "anything" but the range of hands I am likely to move with is pretty large. Almost any suited connector (preferably 78 or bigger), any Q7+, any king, any ace, any pair. Most suited gappers.

Don't forget that you can fold the next hand too, and still have 700 behind on your big blind, that might make them fold to you, or you may get an even better hand.

Even further down the road, you can fold your BB, and double up in the next round and be right where you are now. So you have some time. Don't forget the old adage "chip and a chair," I have seen some amazing comebacks in these 109s and 215s.

rwanger
01-24-2005, 11:58 AM
You definately need to consider the size of the other stacks. What were they? I always try to look for stealing from the people with the medium stacks in bubble situations. If calling you is going to cost them half their stack or more, a solid player won't do it without a great hand. The big and small stacks will call you more readily though.