PDA

View Full Version : In defence of MS Sunshine

05-02-2002, 05:30 AM
MS Sunshine has been quite clear to the general public about what he thinks about the cashout prospects of Highland. For proof here is the answer he posted to a question relating to cashout confidence:

Re: question for experience online players

Posted By: MS Sunshine

Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2002, at 8:48 p.m.

In Response To: question for experience online players (Ashok)

I feel 99.999% sure about Partypoker, Truepoker, WSEX and the ones you have mentioned.

We have about half of our online BR at Highlands, we don't worry about it, but with its limited games, it has some downside. On the other hand, half of our earn comes from this site. But, we have always been edge players. Find the best games. Win money. Send for check. Worry. It's worked for us.

Have a nice day.

MS Sunshine

You dont have to read between the lines to figure he thinks less highly of highlands than the other sites he mentions. It also fits with the fact that he says he started having supictions about cashouts at about mid april. I think this is as far as he could go without killing the site (remeber at the time he was giving a reasonable chance or highlands to sort the mess out.)

Just a few thoughts.

Gatlif

P.S. Sorry for a new other post on this subject when all normal people have surly figured out that MS Sunshine beahved very ethicly (sp?).

05-02-2002, 08:07 AM
I have nothing against MS Sunshine nor am I involved in the Highlands ordeal, but why was there no follow-up to the posters next question?

It just seems weird that a poster that had never even played at Highlands heard there was problems at this site, yet noone playing there or propping there worried about it til now.

"Posted By: Ashok

Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2002, at 9:02 p.m.

In Response To: Re: question for experience online players (MS Sunshine)

MS sunshine, when you say you have half of your online BR on highlands, is this an amount of money that would greatly affect you if something happened to it? I'm not trying to be nosy, but you also said you "worry". I have heard highlands had some problems in the past. Thanks for your time."

05-02-2002, 11:17 AM
Normal? Normal law breaking criminals? The man deserves to be investigated along with his "team." Where did you study ethics? It wasn't Penn State. Perhaps it was the State Penn.