PDA

View Full Version : Highlands/ms sunshine -a few thoughts

05-02-2002, 12:43 AM
Up till jan/Feb I had been a long time supporter of highlands(I played under the handle wild turkey)I have never had any problem cashing out and always thought at the time that highalnds had the best promos.However there comes a time when no matter how good the promos are -if there are no games going most of the time ,-you have to ask yourself how can they possibly survive?I think if they had 1-2 steady games for most of the day it would have been fine.And up to jan/feb highlands most of the day had 1 table sometimes 2.So knowing this how can anyone in their right mind take a chance leaving lots of money in a fragile site?I was one of the players who got burned at pokerspot and I vowed I would never put myself in that situation again.I wont risk anymore than maybe a couple $100 -tops.Which leads me to why players are blaming MS sunshine for not getting paid.If there are no players playing and /or only a 3 handed game how can you take such a risk.This isn't rocket science.No games means no profit for the site.Players losing large amounts of money should stop blaming MS and just blame themselves.Propping can be a very good thing and Im not saying people shouldn't have propped there but why leave yourself so vulnerable?Keeping a large bankroll at a fragile site should have been a no brain no-no.Did MS tell all the props to have a large bankroll at all times ?-I doubt it.I think MS feels shitty enough losing his own money and he definately shouldnt be blamed for the stupidity of others.

05-02-2002, 04:46 AM
Isn't this site supposed to be backed by Doyle Brunson?