PDA

View Full Version : WHERE IS DOYLE AND HIS MONEY

05-01-2002, 08:13 PM
If Doyle B. is playing poker for huge stakes at The Bellagio, why dont you just go there and get your money? The guy is a multi-millionaire who personally put his name and face on this site. He must be easy to find, and will probably be happy to give you the money he owes you. Just dont sit down and play him with your cashout!

If for some crazy reason he does not pay you on the spot, then he is a scum bag and a thief, and that is not how people describe him.

05-01-2002, 09:30 PM
Have you people totally lost your minds?

Tom D

05-01-2002, 09:40 PM
I don't think Doyle should personally give money to anyone who walks up and asks him for money. I mean, how does he know the person asking for money truely lost money on Highlands?

Sometimes I think half the posters here are posting from mental institutions! Or just have a low IQ.

- Tony

05-01-2002, 10:31 PM
I read the post that was printed here on this forum that was supposed to be from Doyle.

I didnt pay attention to the post date at first, but should that really matter?

I mean if he says that he will make good if Highlands doesnt pay should that change only because a year has passed. I dont think so.

And if we assume that Doyle is just as fond of money as the rest of us then we can probably also assume that he would not have given this guarantee if he wasnt sure that Highlands would pay.

I still think that we will get paid I just dont know if its gonna be Highlands or Doyle.

05-01-2002, 10:51 PM
Why is the site still up, and why can I still deposit. Accepting any deposit right now is out and out stealing.

05-02-2002, 01:39 AM
Hi Nofearr,

I am not arguing that Doyle shouldn't pay up...

I'm just pointing out that going up to him and demanding money is not the way to go.

If that were the case, people who did not lose any money on HighLands would go up and claim they did, and he would have to give them money on the spot!

What I was pointing out was that people over-react, and do not think things through before posting. The line I think was written emotionally, and not with logic, is this one:

"If for some crazy reason he does not pay you on the spot, then he is a scum bag and a thief"

How can he pay you on the spot without verifying who you are?

- Tony

05-02-2002, 01:42 AM
"Why is the site still up, and why can I still deposit. Accepting any deposit right now is out and out stealing."

it's like when i opened my last checking account. the banker asked me who else was authorized to make withdrawals. i said nobody but me. then she asked me who was authorized to make deposits into my account. i said anyone kind enough to donate to my bankroll was more than welcome to.

05-02-2002, 03:21 AM
If he was a scumbag and a thief what good would that do you.

05-02-2002, 03:29 AM
It wouldn't do me any good! From a general point of view, I hope he's not, since I play poker and want it to become bigger than it is. But I have never played on Highlands, and I don't play the games he plays, so it really doesn't affect me directly.