PDA

View Full Version : Typical low buyin flush hand

adanthar
01-24-2005, 02:17 AM
Messing around in a 2 table Step 1 (ie, I want some more freerolls and I'm too cheap to buy in higher.) Level 3 (15/30), I've played 2 hands and maybe 5 people are out, none of these guys are any good and I'm not paying much attention, etc. etc. etc.

Anyhow, a bunch of limpers to my BB and I check 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif with about 1000 behind.

The flop is A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif. It's checked around about 5 ways.

The turn is K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. I bet 60 into the pot of 90. An MP limper with 800 calls (I faintly remember winning a pot off him and he's either on a draw or has a pair or just feels like calling) and some guy in LP that Playerview says has a VP$IP of 45 and 500 chips left calls.

The river is 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. I bet 150 into the pot of 270. The MP guy thinks and calls (he made a second best hand). The LP guy thinks and reraises to about 400, leaving himself 150 behind. I fold.

JalKelly
01-24-2005, 11:33 AM
looks like he has Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/club.gif.