PDA

View Full Version : It's time for official investigations

05-01-2002, 06:24 PM
It's time for state gaming officials and the Federal Government to begin investigations into these "teams." The relationship between 2+2 abd these individuals should be looked at closely.

This forum receives posts on a daily basis from lawbreakers that have obviously organized into teams colluding with the establishments.

05-01-2002, 06:29 PM
When I said "team" it was in the loosest form of the word. We did NOT have a team of cheaters. We had a group of players who played on a particular site for an hourly wage. Our props did not know each other and they were never given each other's monikers. They, and we, played against each other as hard as we would anyone else. Don't misrepresent what we were doing please.

MS Sunshine

05-01-2002, 06:30 PM

05-01-2002, 06:36 PM
I think the Federal authorities should be the judge of that.

05-01-2002, 06:48 PM
After reviewing the more outrageous posts of today (and there are many), two points are abundantly clear:

1. Some new more, or less, medication. If you think you are in this group, please consult your physician immediately to determine the best course of action.

2. Others plainly have far too much free time on their hands. May I suggest you donate some community service time to the deserving charity of your choice?

Must everything be a consiracy? Is everyone's natural intent to defraud, deframe, and destroy others?

I sincerely hope not. On the other hand, if these attitudes represent the mainstream poker community of today, I will seriously consider taking up backgammon.

Anyone willing to give me the cube?

05-01-2002, 07:42 PM
what in the world r u talking about, do u know what a prop player is , how about colluding????

05-01-2002, 07:45 PM
the previous ms. was for rodney, sorry folks - lol

05-01-2002, 10:49 PM
It's no conspiracy. It's the truth. Te FBI cites these businesses as laundramats for terrorists and organized crime.Chris Alger may well be Al Queda if you've followed hs views on the other topis forum. MsSunshine, and Mason Malmuth associate with known and admitted employees of La Cosa Nostra. Perhaps you have some financial interest? Maybe you should go play backgammon before you follow these other crooks to jail.

05-01-2002, 11:12 PM
"MsSunshine, and Mason Malmuth associate with known and admitted employees of La Cosa Nostra."

It is mud month up here on the mountain, the only associates I have are my wife, our two cats and Ruthie at the Post Office. After your post I've look at all of them with a critical eye and believe you maybe on to something. Shadow, our black cat, hasn't admited being a button man, but he wacked a birdie last week. Is there an 800 number I can call for this?

MS Sunshine

05-02-2002, 06:16 AM
Rodney, an inbred yak farmer from Alaska is recognised around the internet as a bit of a loony tune. Finally he has gone over the top into total stupidity, and is this months Net Kook of the month! Rather than a centrefold Rodney will be appearing on COPS.

05-02-2002, 11:47 AM

05-02-2002, 06:15 PM
. . . when you run into real pros who will share info, and even befrend you, you should appreciate it. Only those with lesser success concentrate on making enemys. Help from those making more than me has made me, over the years, tons. just a note in appreciation of ms.