PDA

View Full Version : possible to get STT stats from PT?

schwza
01-24-2005, 12:44 AM
i've played a number of STT's and i'd like to figure out my ROI. they were on party, so i have the hand histories in PT, but i can't figure out how to access them. they only seem to show up when i've gotten an email hand history summary (as opposed to my automatically downloaded tourneys).

any help?

rwanger
01-24-2005, 04:06 AM
I think the easiest way to do it is to get the tournament summaries emailed to you. I have mine imported into Poker Tracker, and it figures out ROI for you. Or you just calculate it yourself,
$won/$invested - 1
and you get a percentage

lorinda
01-24-2005, 04:21 AM
Unless I'm missing something again, they only show up if they have a matching summary.

If you happen to know the tourney numbers, you can invent your own summary and type it in and you'll be able to see the hands I believe.

Lori

schwza
01-24-2005, 11:44 AM
that's pretty weak. thanks for the info though.

rwanger
01-24-2005, 11:50 AM
You're using PT right? Just have the summaries emailed to you. What's the problem?

schwza
01-24-2005, 01:49 PM
well, going forward it's not a problem, but i have ~30 STT's in PT right now. i've actually been keeping good tourney records, too, but haven't been distinguishing MTTs from STTs /images/graemlins/frown.gif

also, do other people have the problem that you have to manually enter the type of tournament (NL/PL/limit) you played when you import emails to PT?

eastbay
01-24-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well, going forward it's not a problem, but i have ~30 STT's in PT right now. i've actually been keeping good tourney records, too, but haven't been distinguishing MTTs from STTs /images/graemlins/frown.gif

also, do other people have the problem that you have to manually enter the type of tournament (NL/PL/limit) you played when you import emails to PT?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're confused.

If you get the email, you don't have to manually enter anything. Only if you just use the on-disk histories. Then there's no tournament summary.

eastbay

Slim Pickens
01-24-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This happens to me every twentieth summary or so, although I have yet to figure out exactly why. I do notice that Party will, every once in a while, send me a summary with a slightly different header.

Slim