PDA

View Full Version : MSSUNSHINE-ACTING LIKE THE INNOCENT PLAYER--LMAO

05-01-2002, 02:47 PM
What you did mssunshine not only hurt the poker community but also hurt you. Don't try and act like that other person was lying in his comments. You blantently acted like a normal player who had no connections to highlands cardroom. You acted as if you knew nothing and even stated you wished one of the "players" would have warned you. Now surely as a prop manager as you have confirmed that you are.. You should have known what was going on with the cardrooms cashouts.

From now on In my opinion you will recieve absolutely zero respect and remorse from any in the poker community. I think the only way you can get yourself out of this situation is to make a whole hearted apology. Than and maybe than you will slowly regain the respect of those involved in poker and in this online forum.

My advice--Just think before you act we all make mistakes--Good luck to you in your future ventures whatever they may be.

05-01-2002, 03:09 PM
What does LMAO mean ?

What does ROFLMAO mean ?

05-01-2002, 03:10 PM
"Don't try and act like that other person was lying in his comments."

Three of the four HL props that have posted on this issue contend that the accusations against MS have no basis in fact. Therefore, why would anyone give your opinion more than "zero respect?"

05-01-2002, 03:17 PM
Pokernut,

Or should it be just Nut????

If you had read the responses by our prop team to "that other person", you would know that the "other person" was, indeed, lying.

"You acted as if you knew nothing and even stated you wished one of the "players" would have warned you." That was in reference to POKER SPOT, not Highland's...please learn to read. I am the player warning other's about Highland's...albeit, in your opinion, a little late. And yes, I do apologize for that, but as my wife stated in her response to "that other person", we had some responsibility to the site to not expose their difficulties until we had given them a "reasonable amount of time" to solve their problems. When that time passed, I immediately posted.

"You should have known what was going on with the cardrooms cashouts." We knew when other's told us they were having problems. Obviously, as the managing team, it would have been nice, if not right, for Highland's to inform us they were having problems...they did not!

We have acted as responsibly as we know how and we will not continue to apologize to those who attack us with false information.

MS Sunshine

05-01-2002, 03:48 PM
LMAO=laughing my ass off

ROFLMAO=rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

MS Sunshine

05-01-2002, 04:14 PM
Dodge the issues! You and your team of scammers, Chris Alger, for all we know you guys cheated together but we don't care about certain specifics. THE FACT REMAINS THAT YOU HAD A RESPONSIBLITY TO THE PEOPLE WHO TRUSTED YOU AND YOU SCAMMED THEM!!!! AND THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR THAT SORRY TO SAY... I HAD RESPECT FOR YOU, LOOK AT ANY OF MY PRIOR POSTS, I DEFENDED YOU, AND YOU RUBBED MY FACE IN LESLIE'S DOODOO.... NOT RIGHT!

Jaime

05-01-2002, 04:30 PM
YEA MSSUNSHINE SURE DOES DODGE THE ISSUES----STILL SHE DOES NOT POST ABOUT HOW SHE POSTES SHE WISHES SOMEONE WARNED HER--WHILE THE WHOLE TIME SHE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON.

HEY MAYBE YOU CAN BECOME A CORRUPT POLITICAN LMAO

05-01-2002, 05:00 PM
Are you perhaps illiterate? You don't even know John is a he not a she. You obviously know a LOT about the situation don't you.

MSSunshine has answered each of these questions. I haven't seen any dodging. Let me re-iterate this one for him:

The comment about "wish someone had warned me" was about PokerSpot. In context, it is pretty obvious he is referring to a past event, not the current situation.

I understand all you guys/gals anger, but it is misdirected. Get a grip on reality please. MSSunshine certainly made some mistakes in judgement, but I see nothing anywhere that points to an impropriety on his, or his wife's, part.

That is my impartial opinion; you can verbally rip me at your leisure, but it won't help you any.

Good luck,

Treefrog

p.s. This is often a redundant description:

"HEY MAYBE YOU CAN BECOME A CORRUPT POLITICAN"

05-01-2002, 05:06 PM
Dear Ray S.

What issues did we dodge?

"I feel that I have been down this road with PokerSpot, always awaiting for the BIG deal to go thru. I would have had none of my problems with PokerSpot, if one of the regulars at the time who were aware that no cashouts were being made had informed me of the problems with the site."

This is the paragragh you are referring to. When we started on the site early Feb., there were cashouts being made. This was not case with PokerSpot.

Chris and Mark posted several times explaining what they knew and when. For a lurker to post, it must mean that they have strong feelings about a subject, you could keep this tell in mind. Having Chris defend you in a post here, has its good points and its bad points. While he's articulate and seems to be able to operate the CAPS LOCK button properly, a skill some have not seemed to master. On the other hand, he does bring out the, ahhhhhhhhhhhh......... shall we say less mentally stable posters in the replies to his threads. What I'm trying to say is, if Chris was handing out $100 bills in the slums of Calcutta, you would find fault with him.

Since you had no dealings with us, how can you decide we are corrupt? I'm sure it works for you in your little world. Have your fun today.

MS Sunshine

p.s. Is it too early for a glass of wine? What a day.

05-01-2002, 05:16 PM
"Now surely as a prop manager as you have confirmed that you are.. You should have known what was going on with the cardrooms cashouts."

There is absolutely no reason why the prop manager would have any knowledge in this area. The functions are completely seperate.

It seems to me that you are making a leap in logic so that the rest of your argument will make sense. You may want to reconsider your remarks.

05-01-2002, 05:31 PM
What the hell, MS? Let's open a whole new (and big) bottle!

05-01-2002, 05:42 PM

05-01-2002, 06:01 PM
It's quite clear that all MS Sunshine is interested in is promoting whatever site he happens to be playing on at the time.

He is a knaiving thief who pretends to be a nice guy. If you see him playing at a site, delete it immediately from your computer as you know he has some sort of in with the management.

bob

05-01-2002, 06:04 PM
Why should anyone give respect to anyone employed by organized crime? Do I respect the local drug dealer? Do I respect the local bookie? Do I respect the local pimp? No one should respect an online holdem "prop"(shill is probably the better term.) Real questions that should be asked are things like do you pay taxea ob this income?

05-01-2002, 06:06 PM
You are the lying, illegally employed criminal. "Team" sounds like a coolusion gang. What a pathetic excuse for an honest person you are.

05-01-2002, 06:07 PM
You might want to reconsider your constant support for organized criminals.

05-01-2002, 06:27 PM
You are obviously in this up to your neck.

05-01-2002, 06:36 PM
A shill plays house money and a prop plays their own.

MS Sunshine

05-01-2002, 06:41 PM
Bob

I expected you to Bar-B-Que me. That's it? Really? Doctor put you on Prozac?

MS Sunshine