PDA

View Full Version : Maybe asking too much but would like to get a more accurante ROI?

Vetstadium
01-23-2005, 11:17 PM
I was wondering if you didn't mind mentioning your ROI where you play, if you multi table(if so how many) and buy in. I always here of ROI's but a lot of different variables would like to get a read of where I stand. I currently mutli $33's at Party skins (4 table) and ROI around 16% (1000 tourns) I know should be higher or do I? My partial fault is I play these as well as surf net and other stuff at same time. Thanks.

rachelwxm
01-24-2005, 01:43 PM
I am still adjusting the games. But my last 150+ games at $20 buyin I have a ROI of 50% while I 3 tabling due to monitor resolution issues. I doubt I would stay in this level long. But I am quite conservative in turns of moving up.

I noticed in 30 buyin, short handed game is much more aggressive than 20s. What do you think? /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Pokerscott
01-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Wow, this is going to be a horribly skewed data sample.

People are much more likely to tell you if their ROI is high than when it is low /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pokerscott

El Maximo
01-24-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My partial fault is I play these as well as surf net and other stuff at same time. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you might have answered your own question. I wouldnt complain about a 16% ROI while 4 tabling when you are multi-tasking also. I imagine if you focused more you could get that ROI into the 20s. But maybe the ability to get more done at the same time is worth the drop. I multi-table while watching TV. I lose some ROI but Im getting paid while doing something I would do anyways.

ilya
01-24-2005, 04:14 PM
I 3-table (monitor limitations) $22s on Party. My ROI over the last 600 (and it is my best 600 chunk to date) is 18%. My ITM is 41.7%. My 1st-2nd-3rd breakdown is 65-83-102 (10.8%-13.8%-17%). I play something like noon EST - 1 am EST, with breaks of course, pretty much every day of the week.