PDA

View Full Version : I suck at the poker [low content]

bigredlemon
01-23-2005, 06:32 PM
Hero vs Villain (discconnected)

Villain has 4xBB and manages to survives for 20 hands... while disconnected. I did not fold once. I was losing left and right no matter how I had him dominated. He litterally managed to hit a pair/trips/straights in 10+ of those hands, and I failed to hit anything. I'm used to bad beats but this is just ridiculous. At least it only costed my a little time /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

zaphod
01-24-2005, 01:08 AM
So your opponent must be a really strong player since he does not even have to be there to give you a tough fight.

meatballAK
01-24-2005, 02:27 AM
How did this happen? On PP, at least, the system would fold him to any raise by you and fold his small blind? Did you never raise?

bigredlemon
01-24-2005, 02:45 AM
He was all in everyhand for most of those 20 hands. He won them all. He absolutely crushed me! Then he'd autofold and hand back the chips, then he's all in again, and proceeds to CRUSH me!

He must have used the force! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Escape
01-24-2005, 04:33 AM
Same thing happened to me /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I couldn't stop crying.

EliteNinja
01-24-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He was all in everyhand for most of those 20 hands. He won them all. He absolutely crushed me! Then he'd autofold and hand back the chips, then he's all in again, and proceeds to CRUSH me!

He must have used the force! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not ready are you to face Vader.