PDA

View Full Version : Reload bonuses (Party especially)

RevAgain
01-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Do Party get shirty with you if you just withdraw from your account to Neteller or whatever, then redeposit to take advantage of reload bonuses?

They make it all back in rake when you clear the bonus and they must realise people will do this, has anyone had any problems with Party or any other site when doing this? With Pacific withdrawing their minute rake rebate scheme for winning players, you sometimes wonder just how stupid/greedy the people running these sites are.

Cheers

Rev

Bigdaddydvo
01-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Did that last night for my Party bonus. No trouble at all.

RevAgain
01-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Sweet, thanks.

EliteNinja
01-23-2005, 07:09 PM
People do that like every time.

In fact, if you withdraw right after you do the bonus, you may get another bonus in your account just to get you to stay at Party.

Part of their new marketing strategy, I gather.

Greg Zabawa
01-24-2005, 05:25 AM
If you are on a rakeback deal, do you get credit for rake while you are clearing a bonus or is it one or the other? I ask b/c I like to play 5/10 6handed and I make about $24/hour in rake, which is prob better than any bonus. However if you still receive rakeback while clearing, then that would be very sweet.

jacobsta
01-24-2005, 10:16 AM
Bonuses come out of your rakeback deal - so while you get credit for the rake you generate clearing the bonus, you also get a debit for a percentage of your bonus - unless you play High Limits you are generally behind when you are done your bonus (which means you would have to continue playing for a while before you would get any more rakeback). This is why many whores use Pokernow as their site for rakeback (fewer bonuses) and just use Empire/Party to whore when a new bonus is out