PDA

View Full Version : Scared money or scared monkey?

04-29-2002, 03:39 AM
As i was playing in a play money freeroll, two players started bickering back and forth at one another. This happens everywhere from time to time I know, but they were really going at it!!! Well as u might guess one thing leads to another and one of them challenges the other to a 10/20 HU match...(We've all seen this too im sure) So to make a long story short the player talking all the thrash got spooked and said no! Which to me is quite funny. The next thing ya know another player backs up the chicken and says he'll play the "hotshot" so this goes on for awhile talking about how much when where etc. etc...The hotshot promises a 600.00 10/20 freezeout as soon as the freeroll is over!

So the freeroll finally finishes and the buddy of the scared friend sits down in 10/20 with $600.00 the amount they agreed on...time keeps passing by and lo and behold the hotshot never shows! I know u are all thinking why am i telling u this?

Well the truth is i dont really know.

I just wanted to know why people talk smack and dont back it up i guess.

to quote a good friend of mine "you reap what you sew." I like people that talk a good game and back it up, i dislike people that talk and talk but then walk. Take care players!

3 2 1

04-29-2002, 07:52 AM