PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help from a Sunday Telegraph Reader with a Scanner

partygirluk
01-23-2005, 02:12 PM
On Page 5 is the story of Zak Abraham. In his teens he found out he had a long lost brother. He spent ten years searching for his brother, to no avail. Then he saw someone with his brother's name listed among the missing in the Tsunami tragedy. Shortly after confirming his identity he found out that his brother was dead.

Zak was a school friend of my brother. My brother now lives in Israel, but we would like him to read this article. The article is not available on the web.

If it would not be much bother and you could scan the article, I would be very grateful. If not, we will post it to him and he will get it in a couple of weeks - so no biggie.

evain
01-23-2005, 02:14 PM
You need to find a site where butlers surf the net. Sunday Tele readers don't operate their own machinery.

evain

MortalWombat
01-23-2005, 02:25 PM
For what it's worth, I went to the Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/) website and typed "abraham tsunami" (without the quotation marks) in the "search for" field and it was the first story that came up. You have to register to read it, but it looks like registration is free.