PDA

View Full Version : Leave or stay?

bernie
01-23-2005, 08:12 AM
Just the other night. Im at a bar for an acquintances b-day. She wants me to drive her home and says I can spend the night. In her room. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

She goes into the can, I shed my stuff /images/graemlins/laugh.gif and climb in bed. She comes out in ....

A sweatshirt and sweatpants. Turns her back and goes to sleep!?!

How long 'til you leave?

b

tyfromm
01-23-2005, 08:16 AM
Call A C Slater. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1587389&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1) I hear he knows this passed out 16 year old you might hook up with.

edtost
01-23-2005, 08:27 AM
to answer this properly, we need to know the chances of an am hookup.

apd138
01-23-2005, 08:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Turns her back and goes to sleep!?! I would say not likely.

Evan
01-23-2005, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Turns her back and goes to sleep!?! I would say not likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, a pm hookup isn't even out of the question yet. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bernie
01-23-2005, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, a pm hookup isn't even out of the question yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.

It was.

The curtain was drawn. The show was over.

Very unlikely for an AM romp. That would have been a miracle to pull that off.

(she has 2 kids who were home at the time. AM is out.)

b

Evan
01-23-2005, 08:45 AM
1. I was clearly joking.
2. I woulda been gone really really fast.

tyfromm
01-23-2005, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She wants me to drive her home and says I can spend the night. In her room.

[/ QUOTE ]

She wants a ride. Being in her bed is your reward. For sex, you would have had to do much more for her than just taxi her home. Duh!

TheRake
01-23-2005, 11:28 AM
Dutch oven???

I hear they like that.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Leo99
01-23-2005, 11:37 AM
You had a short window to say something cool. I would have done the same as you. When she came out in sweats, you should have said, "oh I thought you were gonna wear something sexier to bed." And "when you said spend the night in your room, I thought that meant more than just sleeping." At least you won't feel like such a tool. You can still redeem yourself if you feel used. I'd just let it go and it makes a good story. I could see her doing this if she was a little young and immature but having two kids already she's a little too mature/experienced to play these kinds of games. Though, if you really like her and want something serious the door might be open for that.

BeerMoney
01-23-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

A sweatshirt and sweatpants. Turns her back and goes to sleep!?!

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Total douchebag.

zoomOut
01-23-2005, 12:13 PM
I would have stayed for the AM romp. There's nothing better than a roll in the morning! I presume she had a lock on her door and the kids weren't sleeping in her room? You gave up too easily.

nothumb
01-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Not only would I have left, I would have gone and scared the [censored] out of her kids first pretending to be the boogieman.

NT

Bluffoon
01-23-2005, 01:19 PM
It doesn't matter if you leave or stay but find a better woman to pursue.

Someone who would toy with you like this is not nice.

Homer
01-23-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Someone who would toy with you like this is not nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a possibility, albeit a slim one, that she is just dense and wasn't toying with him.

Bluffoon
01-23-2005, 01:43 PM
I wouldn't bet on it. Pun intended.

Alobar
01-23-2005, 03:37 PM
yeah, I'm with who ever said you should have tried a little harder. Something witty.

Anyway, it all depends, if you like this chick, or want something to maybe happen between yall in the future, I would have just stayed the night.

however if all you wanted was the booty and youd rather be in your own bed, id leave as soon as shed been asleep long enough that she wouldnt wake up when got out of bed. Not because I dont want to wake her up, but because leaving just looks like you were only in it for the sex, and I wouldnt want to give her that satisfaction.

Or you could just piss all over her bed sheets, and say you are a bed wetter, and now you are embarrased and want to go home /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TimM
01-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Well, there is a lot of detail that could be added to this story. It sounds like she is either a total flake, or, while you may have thought it was a sure thing with no effort, she still needed to be seduced before anything was going to happen.

Clarkmeister
01-23-2005, 05:06 PM
Results?

TimTimSalabim
01-23-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Results?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like he had a straight, she had a nice pair, but he got rivered.

Slacker13
01-23-2005, 06:31 PM
First off I would have still tried. maybe the ole backrub first, you know, you start from the top and slowly work your way down, gently start sliding down the sweat pants, if you get denied there then I would wait till she fell asleep, peeled one off manually and wiped it on her curtains, then left. just my opinion.

bernie
01-24-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not only would I have left, I would have gone and scared the [censored] out of her kids first pretending to be the boogieman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im glad I wasn't drinking something when I read this. My screen woulda been covered. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

b

CCx
01-24-2005, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
she has 2 kids who were home at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

someone already ran up in it at least multiple times....live to see another day, and get the hell outta there!

bernie
01-24-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Someone who would toy with you like this is not nice [ QUOTE ]
There is a possibility, albeit a slim one, that she is just dense and wasn't toying with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not really bothered by it. It's a funny story. Ill give her the benefit of the doubt. I don't think she was concsiously trying to play a game.

Now I just have to go to the dry cleaners and get my coat washed since her cat pissed on it. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif Great sendoff.

It'll be interesting when I see her next. Overall, it was still a fun night and a good story.

b

bernie
01-24-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, I'm with who ever said you should have tried a little harder. Something witty.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was pretty obvious nothing was going to happen.

[ QUOTE ]
however if all you wanted was the booty and youd rather be in your own bed, id leave as soon as shed been asleep long enough that she wouldnt wake up when got out of bed. Not because I dont want to wake her up, but because leaving just looks like you were only in it for the sex, and I wouldnt want to give her that satisfaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone also mentioned just being in bed as a reward for driving her home. Yeah right. I live about 10 mins from her. I'd rather sleep in my own bed.

Next day I was hungover pretty bad. Took til 3:30p to finally feel a little human again. So in that respect, Im really glad I didn't stay over.

b

bernie
01-24-2005, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, there is a lot of detail that could be added to this story. It sounds like she is either a total flake, or, while you may have thought it was a sure thing with no effort, she still needed to be seduced before anything was going to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was out like a light within 5 mins after her head hit the pillow.

b

bernie
01-24-2005, 12:28 AM
Fun night overall.

1 dent in my van. Small dent. From parking in her covered space and nudging a pole. Who paints a friggin pole dark green?

Massive hangover.

Slight blueballs.

Pissed on coat compliments of her cat.

For her? She gets to find a way to go and get her car from the bar where we left it.

We'll see what happens this week when I run into her.

b

wacki
01-24-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I have had several good hearted women do this to me. If she is innocent or just very friendly, don't hold it against her. If she knows the game.... well, you know.