PDA

View Full Version : NO 800 Number in Paradise?

04-26-2002, 05:48 PM
HMM...Lets see here why doesnt paradise have an 800 number for support--well maybe it is because they are the most screwed up poker buisness on the net. Just because 2200 losers play on there every night does not mean that they are automatically legitimate.

They also ban people from their site for no reason and revoke chat privladges if you ever utter a word that is not in their favor. What a shameful piece of crap they are.

I guess the only way the morons who play there will learn, is when one day when they go to log in and they find out that paradise has shut down their servers with all of their money. And you know what their is not a god damn thing you could do about it. What are you gonna do report it to the U.s government. Trust me it will happen soon--im duh no 800 number one email address and no host or live support. You guys are just ready for the paradise massive harvest pickings. If enron can bilk millions of peoples dollars in the United States that can sure as hell do it in some third world country. Please just put two and two together. Now this is not to say this couldnt happen with any other site, but paradise is the most likely candidate at this time.

I am a disgruntled player who never really played with online money there, but once I mentioned just the name of scobi as an observor and I wasnt able to log in again ever. Now how corrupt is that shit. If they have nothing to hide they should dispute it not just shut people up.

You all have been warned the day is coming mark my words.....

04-26-2002, 05:55 PM
Scobi is full of bs. So are your doubts. Paradise will not close down. They are making huge sums in rake. They have created a succesfull business. I dont think they need an 800 number to anything. They answer really fast to emails.

04-26-2002, 07:08 PM
I have e-mailed a few times and I often get an answer back within the hour.

04-26-2002, 07:09 PM
"I guess the only way the morons who play there will learn, is when one day when they go to log in and they find out that paradise has shut down their servers with all of their money. And you know what their is not a god damn thing you could do about it. What are you gonna do report it to the U.s government. Trust me it will happen soon--im duh no 800 number one email address and no host or live support."

Most poker sites look at 80% of deposited money as their money. For historically that is the case after the money has been thru the raking machine awhile. The other 20% is returned to the winners or to players that don't go thru their entire buy-in and decide to cash-out.

It is unlikely that Paradise Poker will shut down of their own accord just to steal that other 20% and lose the chance to make money off of any future deposits.

As to Enron analogy, Enron exectives were telling their stock holders they were making money that they were not, inflating the value of the company, so they could sell their stock at a much higher price than what it was worth.

Paradise Poker isn't telling anyone what they are making and they are making tons. Without either a USA internet poker site entering the market or the Pan-American Strike Force taking over the Paradise Poker compound in Costa Rica there is not much to worry about your money.

On a personal note, you will feel better about yourself the next day, if you don't drink alot and post here.

Have a nice day.

MS Sunshine

04-26-2002, 07:16 PM
"On a personal note, you will feel better about yourself the next day, if you don't drink alot and post here."

04-27-2002, 12:09 AM
"I am a disgruntled player"

LMFAO