PDA

View Full Version : Paradise

04-26-2002, 04:56 PM
I just finished reading a post saying that playboy and flat top maybe got banned because they were too good and paradise was losing out on rake.My question is for all the paradise conspiracists out there.If paradise is rigged why not just set it up and bust playboy ,flat top erik123 etc and not lose the rake.Why go through all this bad publicity.Just bust them and nobody would know the difference.Maybe the answer is that the game is on the up and up and some players just play really good.Besides that -in the last few days Ive read post after post of how we should all boycott paradise in supporting playboy and flattop.Nobody has even heard paradise respond.Weve only heard 1` side of the story.I remember a year or so ago about a player named "anon" getting banned from paradise also.We went weeks here on this forum ranting and raving of how paradise isn't being fair and is barring someone for no reason.When we actually heard paradise's side of the story we realized that in fact anon was guilty (i think it was credit card fraud)After that nobody said a word about it.To my knowledge I have never heard of anyone getting banned for no good reason.The hands histories that were shown below were defiantley "fishy".-But at the same time it doesnt mean playboy is guilty.It is possible for him to be set up.But until paradise tells its side of the story I think its too early to be jumping to any conclusions.How do we know playboy or flat top werent really guilty?Its possible.Maybe there is more of a link between these players than we know.I would really like to hear a response from paradise poker.

04-26-2002, 05:49 PM
I would like to hear an answer from paradise too. Right now I am actually a bit scared to play there. If someone is setting people up at 1-1, I might be the next target. If someone wants to fold winning hands at river what can I do? I play mainly 1-1 at pp.

Based on those hands that PLAYBOY posted it is hard to understand why he got banned. PLAYBOY is a great player, no doubt about it. He is winning A LOT at pp. A lot more than most here think. His winnigs were not won by chip dumping.

There has to be something more to this. I really think pp should answer this one.

04-28-2002, 02:13 PM
rofl