PDA

View Full Version : paradise milking the rake

04-26-2002, 03:24 PM
I have been a consistent heads up winner on paradise for the last year playing mainly 3-6.

But lately it seems every time I sit down I immediately drop 100-300 dollars within the first hour of my heads up session and then spend the next 2-3 hours getting it back. I end up making 30 dollars off some fishes 150 dollar buyin and paradise takes 120 of it. This seems to be happenning nore often than it should. I cant remember the last time I sat down and immediately started winning. This is against a lot of weak players who continually hit unbelievable draws.

In light of the playboy contraversy I was wondering if any of the head up players have noticed the same thing and if any of you guys thought that paradise is manipulating the cards giveing strong players a tougher time so they end up getting more money from the rake. More so in head up play since the transfer of money can be very fast.

I also think this could be a reason they booted playboy, he was too good. He was taking too much money too fast. The money was going in his bank account instead of paradises and they were losing customers from fish dropping their bankrolls to playboy. Thus, losing alot of rake money.