PDA

View Full Version : Banned and whining...

04-26-2002, 02:36 PM
This wouldn't be the first time someone has appeared whining that they were banned, blaming everyone and everything... and it turns out they were guilty as hell.

No accusation towards you, Playboy..... but we have seen lies, forged hand histories and just plain bullshit from a number of people who were kicked off a site (usually Paradise) and then proceeded to try to gain some sympathy on here by carving out a story that sounded pretty good but had nothing to do with reality.

Since Paradise is in the business of making money, it wouldn't make sense for them to get rid of a huge rake-generator without some really good reasons. The hands you posted were suspicious enough, and if the integrity of the source of the funds was the slightest bit in question, how can they not ban you?

I get an enormous kick out of all the band-wagon-jumpers that seem to surface everytime something like this comes up. Most of them are obviously competitors, trying to sway public opinion with these lame "me too, me too!!!" messages. It's so pathetic it's funny.