PDA

View Full Version : PLAYBOY in on chip dump

04-26-2002, 02:09 PM
From those hands posted earlier about playboy getting booted....give me a break.

That was so obvious a casae of chip dumping i'm surprised he had the gall to post it so openly.

Either his opponent utilized a stolen credit card, and tried to move the funds to playboy and then have playboy pay back half later inperson, OR a hacker hacked into the opponents account, played as the opponent and arranged for him purposely losing all his funds to playboy, who would then pay half back to the hacker.

Believe it or not, this kind of shit goes on....i was accosted myself a few months ago about such a scheme, and not just one person either, it was like a boiler room setup to scam players at paradise...

I have never been back...

04-26-2002, 02:30 PM
I doubt this was the case, because then they would freeze Playboy's funds. But they apparently did not.

04-26-2002, 03:11 PM
Playboy by far is not a chip dumper. He was clearly set up by paradise or this player who had it in for him. Like playboy said he was had a bank roll of over 20,000 on this site, why would he take the risk for 200 dollars.

04-26-2002, 07:34 PM
ever wonder HOW he got a bankroll of 20k?

04-26-2002, 07:41 PM
Yeah, he probably raped idiots like you.

04-26-2002, 08:25 PM
"Yeah, he probably raped idiots like you."

It is not rape, if they want it.

MS Sunshine

04-26-2002, 11:41 PM
Do you really think that people who are looking to dump chips for purposes of money laundering are stupid enough to play in a manner totally inconsistent with normal play?

04-27-2002, 01:26 AM
A couple years ago, a stud player who had been barred from Paradise for collusion and probable credit card scamming (this was before heads-up tables were added) made the mistake of posting a similar litany of complaints, as well as the hand histories in question. An anonymous poster went back through the hand histories in detail and analyzed the betting patterns. There was a clear pattern of raising on nothing to get heads-up then folding one hand to make sure the other hand won. IIRC, about 20 hand histories were posted and on four of those, a very good winning hand folded.

The evidence was much stronger in that case, obviously. However, my point is that the idiot posted it anyway and expected everyone to see his side of it.

I'm not saying that this is what Playboy is doing, but I'm not prepared based on what little we know to take one side over the other on this issue.

TRLS