PDA

View Full Version : want to hear something gross?

Sponger15SB
01-23-2005, 12:41 AM
My bed was moldy, so I had to throw it away.

ThaSaltCracka
01-23-2005, 12:44 AM
well, it is fuc[/b]king humid down there, that is pretty foul though.

Sponger15SB
01-23-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
well, it is fuc[/b]king humid down there, that is pretty foul though.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope. water damage from the rains soaked the carpet and my bed is on the floor.

we've ripped out 1/2 the carpet in my room so its like 1/2 carpet 1/2 concrete, and the part with carpet is ankle deep in trash.

pictures coming tommorow.

ThaSaltCracka
01-23-2005, 12:50 AM
tell me your landlord is paying for all of this, including your bed.

Sponger15SB
01-23-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
tell me your landlord is paying for all of this, including your bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah they are. at least the non-bed stuff....

I haven't mentioned the bed to them yet because I didn't know until after they came by and ripped the carpet out and replaced the door that was stuck shut, but i already threw it away and didn't take pictures of it, you think they'll still give me money for it?

I mean, they could be total dick holes and claim that I'm just trying to get a free bed from them or something.

ThaSaltCracka
01-23-2005, 01:01 AM
you might be SOL, but they should pay for it.

tolbiny
01-23-2005, 01:17 AM
A four letter difference makes it far, far worse.

My bed is moldy, so I have to throw it away.

wacki
01-23-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my bed is on the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does a man that plays at the stakes that you play at have a bed on the floor? Atleast get cinder blocks and a wood frame.

Justin A
01-23-2005, 04:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why does a man that plays at the stakes that you play at have a bed on the floor? Atleast get cinder blocks and a wood frame.

[/ QUOTE ]

A man? He's a kid. And he plays Party 25.

wacki
01-23-2005, 05:23 AM
Party $25 buy-ins? Oh, I've seen him post in mid-high stakes. So I guess I assumed wrong.

Still cinder blocks are the way to go.

Alobar
01-23-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Party $25 buy-ins? Oh, I've seen him post in mid-high stakes. So I guess I assumed wrong.

Still cinder blocks are the way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, my old roomate had her bed up on cinder blocks, that was some funny [censored]. Of course I had an entertainment center made from cinderblocks and shelf board, but whatever /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ethan
01-23-2005, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my bed is on the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't he sleep in his closet? Or was that someone else in this forum?

Sponger15SB
01-23-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my bed is on the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't he sleep in his closet? Or was that someone else in this forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was me, but that was freshman yeah in the dorms.

And, I play Party $50! and have the roll for party $100, ass.

Sponger15SB
01-23-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my bed is on the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My bed was on the floor cause 1) we used all my cinder blocks to make staduim couch seating in our living room 2) if my bed was raised, i'd just put garbage under it.

as it stands right now, i'm going up to SB without a bed and sleeping on our couch or at my girlfriends house, buying a bed this week and building a loft thing with my roomate and putting our couch under it.

my room is pretty big for your standard college room but we have tons of [censored], unlike 2 people that live in our house that literally sleep on 1) an air mattress 2) a futon mattress and then have 1 chair in the room and no desks/computers
(they're hippies, in case anyone has guessed it yet)

Lazymeatball
01-23-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(they're hippies, in case anyone has guessed it yet)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I found the source of the mold.

Sponger15SB
02-25-2005, 08:57 PM
bump...

We just got a check for $1300 as a rent reduction for the month of january because of the extensive water damage in our house + reimbursement for all the power troubles we had in our house as well.

Two rooms + the living room were effected so we're gonna split $1,000 up 4 ways (for the 2 rooms) and then $300 up 7 ways (living room + electricity).

I am completely shocked they actually did all of this.

peachy
02-25-2005, 09:47 PM
i feel soooo bad for u that sucks!!! but im a total clean freak...so id be freaking!!

u rent a house?? fill me in...im a bit lost heheh

Sponger15SB
02-25-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i feel soooo bad for u that sucks!!! but im a total clean freak...so id be freaking!!

u rent a house?? fill me in...im a bit lost heheh

[/ QUOTE ]

Extensive rains at the beginning of the year ruined our carpets in some rooms and the electricity in the house was [censored] and we wouldn't have power for like 1-2 days every 3 weeks for like 3 months.

my bed usually goes in that corner.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Sponger15aa/Room4.jpg

peachy
02-25-2005, 10:47 PM
double eewww and bummer!!! hope u get it fixed soon!!!

thatpfunk
02-25-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My bed was on the floor cause 1) we used all my cinder blocks to make staduim couch seating in our living room

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no idea other people did this... My friends house did it and they thought they were genius. It was always fun to pass out on the top couch and accidentally roll off onto the lower one, crushing the poor individual passed out there.

(and I think peachy has a crush on you. you need to let her know you're whipped)

ThaSaltCracka
02-25-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bump...

We just got a check for $1300 as a rent reduction for the month of january because of the extensive water damage in our house + reimbursement for all the power troubles we had in our house as well.

Two rooms + the living room were effected so we're gonna split $1,000 up 4 ways (for the 2 rooms) and then $300 up 7 ways (living room + electricity).

I am completely shocked they actually did all of this.

[/ QUOTE ]
This makes me happy.