PDA

View Full Version : Procrastinator's question about last (past) Empire bonus

HeartsKing
01-23-2005, 12:32 AM
The last Empire bonus was $200 with 2 weeks to complete 1400 hands. I put it off for the first week and then just right now finished it. Does Empire consider the time of deposit? That is, did I just barely finish with about 1 hour to spare or did I actually have until about 6 pm tomorrow?

I was just wondering if someone had experience with this. In the future I'm gonna try to just get it done and not worry about it; but knowing my procrasting ways, I'm probably going to do this again at some point. If no one has had first hand experience with this, then I'll just email Empire. I was going to do just that, but instead figured that some other procrastinator might be able to benefit from this information.

HeartsKing

TwoNiner
01-23-2005, 02:30 AM
Whatever the last bonus I did at empire 20%-200 it seemed like it was open for a month. When i looked it up the expiration date said like 4am yesterday and I finished about 16 hours later I'd guess.. so take that anectdotal evidence for what it's worth. In other news Party just sent me a hat in the mail and gave me $50 in my account b/c I cashed out after the last bonus. Hoorah for the new marketing strategy.