PDA

View Full Version : All Winning Players Should Leave PP In Mass

04-25-2002, 04:38 PM
As a show of solidarity to Playboy, I think all winning players should boycott PP. After all, there are many other sites out there.

I you are a loosing player on PP, by all means don't leave.

04-25-2002, 05:11 PM
This is what they want, a bunch of fish exchanging money back and forth and paying the rake. If all players are only losing a little they will stay and pay more rake instead of leaving to play at another site or quit. However, I don’t think that there is much reason for the largest poker site on the net to drive away players who also pay the rake and invite more fish to play. I have never invited a player to PP that I thought was good J . I’m sure that after re-evaluating the decision on PLAYBOY’s account they will reconsider. If not, they will be convinced that this was a case of laundering and will continue to investigate other cases like this. After all, if they don’t - governments will and shut down a cash cow that is 1000X the size of Costa Rica. Just because someone is stupid enough to fold a few winning hands only supports, in my mind, the fear that some players bring when they sit down. I won’t play at the same tables as a few of you for fear that I will have to drop back down to the .50/1 tables after I lose my bankroll. I’m sure I have folded a winner many times, but that does not make me a cheater or a launderer. PP must be protecting their asses while governments start probing for details on accounts and fund transactions. Credit card theft is a huge problem and if someone were to steal a CC and sit at a table with a co-conspirator and drop all they can into the other’s account – I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS! I am rambling on and on, but we should take a minute to understand that the business of Internet gambling is much bigger than we think. If we all owned a site that produced that much revenue we would all be in deep shit and I’m sure that we would have as many lawyers staffed than players. There is a big picture here that we don’t understand.