PDA

View Full Version : Paradise in Land FILLS?

04-25-2002, 03:27 PM
Why do you people keep playing at this horrible site called paradise. Paradise is anything but paradise. You see how they just close peoples accounts with out letting them make their case. You see how they have no 800 number for support and you see how many compaints they have against them. SO my quesiton to you is why do you idiots keep playing there. Can't you see that you are being taken advantage of. I have never witnessed on any other site the garbage that happens at paradise.

ANYWAY HAVE FUN AND IF YOU DONT NOTICE A PATTERN OF ABUSE WITH THEM --THEN YOU ARE A MORON!

04-25-2002, 03:42 PM
I am a winning player. They have received SOOOOOO many complaint about collusion that the probably just over react. I play there, I have won and lost, I enjoy the number of games available.

I used to be a conspiracy player and quit for a while. I re-read several books that can be purchased from this site and others - studied and now enjoy many winning sessions. If you are not winning poker online, it is likely that you do not understand some fundamentals of proper play. This maybe a case of PP grossly over reacting to a complaint, however all YOUR complaints have caused this. Play better poker than your opponents, give yourself a proper bankroll, and allow yourself a long enough session to handle a couple bad-beats and you will never have to post something so absurd again.

04-25-2002, 04:01 PM
I will be playing elsewhere for a while due to the ban on your account. I think many players have complained due to their inadequacies and have caused a serious problem. Either ban every suspicious activity of have to listen to all the fish, including the ones on this site, bitch about a problem that is mostly due to their crappy play. Best of luck, friend, I'll see you at another site!

04-25-2002, 05:35 PM

04-25-2002, 06:24 PM
If you are going to take the time to insult someone and make fun of their legitimate grievance on two different posts in the same day, you should at least know that your favorite word, "riddens," is spelled r-i-d-d-a-n-c-e.

04-25-2002, 08:14 PM
Playboy i respect you and your game and i too will boycott paradise.Its not fair what they did to you.

good luck my friend.

04-25-2002, 08:20 PM
Sorry to hear what happend to you PB. I've already emailed paradise for you, maybe they will reconsider giving you back your accout. If not i will support you and close my account also and play somewhere else..

peace out

04-25-2002, 08:32 PM
OK, I am going to quit making money on paradise because you got screwed, what was that line from Rounders, caveat emptor (to each his own)

Jaime

04-25-2002, 08:40 PM